Topic: Trizeal Score Ranking

Page 1 of 1
takai
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So I just got Trizeal (!!), and so far it's awesome. My only complaint is the lack of a full vertical screen resolution.

Anyways, I know you can use a password to submit your scores to the website to be ranked. However, I haven't been able to find where you get these passwords. I've completed a good number of stages from arcade and score attack and still haven't seen any passwords. Anyone know?

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:56 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
In the game go to RANKING if you saved your scores the hi-score for arcade and the individual stages for score attack will be displayed , under the score will be the PASSWORD that you enter online.
Happy Hi-Scoring ! Mr. Green
don't forget OC also has a ranking for players.
takai
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:26 am
quote : #3
Thanks.. When I went into Ranking my scores weren't there, but maybe it didn't save.. Does the game save automaticly? Cause I had a VMU with free blocks in :/

Where is OC's Trizeal ranking?

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:53 am
quote : #4
takai wrote:
Thanks.. When I went into Ranking my scores weren't there, but maybe it didn't save.. Does the game save automaticly? Cause I had a VMU with free blocks in :/

Where is OC's Trizeal ranking?

You really want to be posting in general dreamcast lounge. All the info about Trizeal net ranking is at the top of the page as a 'sticky'.

Also, there IS a full vertical TATE mode that requires you to put your TV/monitor on its side.

One other thing, make sure you go to the options screen and turn on 'auto save' if you have not done this already.

Cheers