Topic: my recent purchases

Page 2 of 2
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:45 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
fcuk yeah, toy commander is an awesome game. i love the mission where you drive a little army truck into a base then fly a plane to take out bridges and shit, its wicked, i must've got it for 5 or 6 quid as well, its such a little gem of a game.
Posted:
Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:34 pm
quote : #17
ultrapro wrote:
fcuk yeah, toy commander is an awesome game. i love the mission where you drive a little army truck into a base then fly a plane to take out bridges and shit, its wicked, i must've got it for 5 or 6 quid as well, its such a little gem of a game.

OMG that is the one mission I play over and over again. I've beaten the game but that remains to be my favorite mission with the labyrinth being second. My times not bad on that mission isn't bad either Wink
unknown
Posted:
Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:46 pm
quote : #18
i love driving up the ramp with the bomb dropping it off then getting in the plane, its the nads mate!!
Posted:
Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:56 pm
quote : #19
ultrapro wrote:
i love driving up the ramp with the bomb dropping it off then getting in the plane, its the nads mate!!

The trick to getting a super low time is to not destroy the turrets that guard the bridge and then when you come back with the bomb stop and listen for their whistles. Drop the bomb and hit the gas. Even if you die in the bomb explosion, it doesn't matter because you've completed the objectives. Good luck!