Topic: Metal Slug 2 for Dreamcast

Page 1 of 1
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:40 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Yep, i told you i had a little suprise download. Metal Slug 2 for the Neo Geo CD, emulated on the Dreamcast Mr. Green

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12EHTK6IKZ7PA3JWDOWFMZ2JE8
http://rapidshare.de/files/3234555/MetalSlug2.rar.html

12.8 MB Rared.
.CDI File (Discjuggler or Alcohol 120)
I have yet to find a glitch with this one.

Last edited by dwachill on Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:01 am
quote : #2
Yup. This is my Favorite Metal Slug to date. kthnx lots.
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:25 am
quote : #3
I aggree, this is the best Metal Slug ever made.
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:25 am
quote : #4
i have metal slug 3 on xbox, thats an amazing game, loads of different vehicles and the graphics are fantastic. cant wait to try this one out tho, and i want to see what metal slug x is like? i believe that is the name.
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:02 pm
quote : #5
This one looks identical to Metal Slug 3 to me. Never played MSX though.
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:07 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
dwachill wrote:
Yep, i told you i had a little suprise download. Metal Slug 2 for the Neo Geo CD, emulated on the Dreamcast Mr. Green

http://rapidshare.de/files/3234555/MetalSlug2.rar.html

12.8 MB Rared.
.CDI File (Discjuggler or Alcohol 120)
I have yet to find a glitch with this one.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green im a hapy monkey Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:13 am
quote : #7
Oh I havent got any cdrs to burn it damn have to wait a few more days to play it .
thanks a lot for it the other 1 totally rocked until it got all messy by level 3 or 4 .
Now if you got Lion king somewhere that would be perfect , that game totally got me playing it on my mates snes , why did he have to go and borrow it to his cousin girlfriend ? arghh sorry just thinking Very Happy

kontact
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:46 am
quote : #8
dwachill wrote:
This one looks identical to Metal Slug 3 to me. Never played MSX though.

Oh lawdy, no no no. Msx is pretty much 2 remixed a bit, however 2 on its own is a true classic as much as 1 is. 3 is in a way in a different realm of its own. 3 was the last one made by the real SNK so they went all out on it as they did most of their last true titles made in 2000 (sengoku 3, kof 2000, etc...). 3 is huge with TONS of secrets and paths. 1,2,3 all are quite different from one another. I enjoy 4 and 5 as well but the first three definitly hold up better.

Glad to see this, after MS1 in this format went around I was hoping for 2, going to try it out now. If the Samurai Shodown II , and Ninja Masters gets emulated perfectly I will cry myself to sleep.
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:52 am
quote : #9
this is what i get everytime i try to use this shitty service recently, i have not used it more than once before and i have not used it within the last 5 months.

Quote:
You have requested the file MetalSlug2.rar (13456204 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 4 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

This IP 80.3.0.42 is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don't worry! This has not to be your fault.
Maybe you use a proxy-server. Premium-users are not affected by this ban. Maybe you might want to get a PREMIUM-Account, too.
It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly. Please see our big FAQ, if you still have questions.

wankers just want me to spend money on their sodding premium service. getting right annoyed i am now. what are you guys clicking on once you link to the page dwachill has pasted? im clicking on the free button at the bottom.
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:39 am
quote : #10
Ultrapro, you are clicking the right button. It must be somthing about your internet service. Ill upload it to YouSendIt ASAP. You should be able to get it then.
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:59 am
quote : #11
sweet, im simply using ntl, i havent changed my connection, i dropped the connection speed i had recently but i have never had a different provider, im pretty sure it worked on the metal slug download so who knows. but yeah thanks man cant wait to try it out.
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:36 am
quote : #12
Hi, I just download the Metal Slug 2 game and tried burning it on a disk. However, I didn't have any luck. Is this a self-booting disk? Also, can someone make a list of how I should burn this game?

Any help is appreciated,

Stonefreeze

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 am
quote : #13
Its selfboot. I seem to be the only one who never has any problems burning games. Rolling Eyes Just burn it in Raw/DAO mode i believe.

Heres the YouSendIt link.
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12EHTK6IKZ7PA3JWDOWFMZ2JE8