Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:28 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
The people in the Dreamcast Union at gamespot have no idea what this is. Most don't even know the Dreamcast is online anymore. Sometimes I wonder why I even run that union or the dreamcast forum at gamespot. Its right smack dab in the middle of mainstream gamer central. Its insane how many times people ask "wait....they still make dreamcast games?, over at the gamespot union. I am near at the point where I want to gauge my eyes out. Its rough over there, most are more or less a "newbie" to the Dreamcast or getting back into it after a long long hiatus. Many are in the "I like PowerStone" camp. I plan on making a more informed online post in the Union news there directing people here when more guides are up. Until then I sort of avoid the online issue like the plague over there. Since it would result in people asking over a billion questions that have already been answered a billion times, here at OC, many answered by me.

I'm trying to garner letters from people who are close to Dreamcast Online gaming. Where this is relevent to them personally, so some soul gets injected into these things. I am trying to avoid empty letters with made up sentiments. The goal is quality over quantity.

As far as getting me your letters people, I havn't dropped the "deadline" hammer just yet. So work on them and get them to me as soon as you can. In a few weeks you'll really see me starting to beat the drum to get these things done, and I will be sending out the letters at one point regardless of whether some of you wern't able to make the cut.

Once again, thanks to everyone who sent their letters in so far. If anything this entire process will buy us piece of mind that we tried our best.
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:56 am
quote : #32
ok then. but i do know what your are talking about though at gamespot.
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:15 pm
quote : #33
lordnikon wrote:
8 letters

8 hmmm, we need more than that. Mabye a PM to remind everybody who hasn't written, or mabye a wake up call:
Cock-a-doodle-doo! Rise and shine everybody! Write those letters NOW! Twisted Evil Friendly encouragement! Very Happy

TTS wrote:
I would send a letter, but because of the simpleton that I am, I wouldn't realy know what I'm talking about.

Give it a try, just introduce yourself, recount your fond memories playing the game online, or say why you would want to play the game online.
Simple as that. Cool

I wrote:
Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Did I really say that? Shocked

Last edited by hebe on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:47 pm
quote : #34
yeah you did guess shows how excited you are . I too feel that even if this doesnt work out like the huge victory we all want it to be , its still something positive and thats really good . At least we will all know that we did our best and that even if it fails then we go our answer . I guess Ill miss the outcome but when I come back in September Ill be sure to check here for whatever happened Smile.

So yeah guys its up to you write up something if you feel that you should and by doing that Im sure youll feel worth doing it ,because come on , its a really good cause and I believe that by nikon's har work in posting them to sega and all that energy involved . Well just wouldnt be fair he used money posting 8 nice letters . Im sure you all got some kind of opinion on it type it up and lets see what you got , even if its not that well written or such , still is an attempt , which is better than do nothing .

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:58 am
quote : #35
Type: Pal
Done mine Mr. Green
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:58 am
quote : #36
I'll right a letter. Just a few quick questions before I write.

1) What's the topic?
2) What all has to be mentioned and discussed in the letter?

Thanks,

Stonefreeze

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:58 am
quote : #37
go to the first page look at the first post on this topic and nikon explains what u need to put down in the letter

hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:07 am
quote : #38
Blast wrote:
Done mine Mr. Green

Good! We're one step closer. How many now nikon? Smile
Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:39 am
quote : #39
Hi all,

Well I finally got around to doing mine as well, so I have just this minute sent it in...hope this campaign works or at least cuases a bit of a stir.

As for Blasts avatar, yes...well...it seem he had finally lost his mind, its been coming for a while now, but yes he has finally snapped and has decided to enlist a piece of poo as his friend and has changed his name to Kyle Broflovski...lol Very Happy

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:23 pm
quote : #40
segadreamcaster wrote:
Hi all,

Well I finally got around to doing mine as well, so I have just this minute sent it in...hope this campaign works or at least cuases a bit of a stir.

As for Blasts avatar, yes...well...it seem he had finally lost his mind, its been coming for a while now, but yes he has finally snapped and has decided to enlist a piece of poo as his friend and has changed his name to Kyle Broflovski...lol Very Happy

Cheers, Craig

Everytime I see a turd, I think of Mr Hankey Mr. Green
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:05 am
quote : #41
Yeay keep up the good work and writing those letters.
god I feel like Im some kind of publicist for a candidate fo some election .
Your dreamcast needs you keep writing please Smile

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:15 am
quote : #42
lol i wish i could but my launguage sux to much to help they would look at my letter and laugh

Unerd_01
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:28 pm
quote : #43
Type: PAL
Dont let that put you off,

'it dont have to be PC, just do it for the DC'

man im lame

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:07 pm
quote : #44
i got a pc and dc but ill prolly not write one i want to but i dont have what it takes to write one

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:25 pm
quote : #45
Type: Pal
segadreamcaster wrote:
Hi all,

Cheers, Craig

I was hopeing to get complaints as Im evil Evil or Very Mad I wanted you all to feel sick and sign on whilst you were eating tea. Alas you all seem to have strong stomachs Sad

Laters