Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:15 am
quote : #136
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Good to see people starting to get the game and play...hopefully this will increase again now that the news thread is up... Very Happy

I think using the D pad is the only way to aim, personally im getting on pretty well with it, and although I havene really played much using the PC version, I think I find the DC version easier to use...great stuff....although those odds rules are a little annoying in snooker Mad

Cheers, Craig

PS: Yipee, page 10...lol Shocked

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Tank
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:49 am
quote : #137
This is one of the most cool things in the history of gaming. An excellent example of what I call 'Dreamcast Magic'.
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:59 am
quote : #138
Tank wrote:
This is one of the most cool things in the history of gaming. An excellent example of what I call 'Dreamcast Magic'.
Here's an even better example of "Dreamcast Magic"...http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=101
Couldn't resist. Embarassed
But, I agree, the resurrection of this game was an excellent bump for the enthusiasm of the community and hopefully will bring more and more people to the Dreamcast scene.
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:43 am
quote : #139
Well here we go then...today is the the day...Maximum Pool has been back online for a full year, so I thought I would dredge this thread back up from the depths for this special occassion Smile

Hopefully everyone will know that there is a meeting tonight to celebrate this event, but if not you do now Smile take a look on the schedule for more info.

If you can't make it for this times, please feel free to host you own meeting for today Smile

How many people have actually been playing this game online over the last year anyway? Are you enjoying it? anybody still planning to get this games but hasn't managed it yet?

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:44 am
quote : #140
i have it, and i might have played it online 4 or 5 times, its an ok game Mr. Green
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:55 am
quote : #141
nintendo_DS wrote:
i have it, and i might have played it online 4 or 5 times, its an ok game Mr. Green

Not a regular player then....I take it you just use it as a hop on and play type of game every now and then?

One thing about it, at least you can do that easily enough with maximum pool, plenty of players around Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:27 am
quote : #142
Type: Pal
segadreamcaster wrote:
nintendo_DS wrote:

Not a regular player then....I take it you just use it as a hop on and play type of game every now and then?

One thing about it, at least you can do that easily enough with maximum pool, plenty of players around Smile

Yeh very easy for pop on and play Smile

Whats nice though is that it is still online after 1 year with no problems, we have/had no idea how secure the servers are. At least now there are plans a foot to try and secure Maximum pool online forever by the PC community over at Pauth.com

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:37 am
quote : #143
Blast wrote:
Yeh very easy for pop on and play Smile

Whats nice though is that it is still online after 1 year with no problems, we have/had no idea how secure the servers are. At least now there are plans a foot to try and secure Maximum pool online forever by the PC community over at Pauth.com

Laters

Yeah, no problems at all, but to be honest with that many players online I don't think the game is in any immediate danger anyway, not to mention the fact that the closure of those servers would effect 3 or 4 seperate games...would seem dangerous to remove them, but I guess nothing is a gaurantee Sad . As you say though Pauth.com has certainly taken some positive steps to hopefully ensure the games future.....if you trust Tino (which I do) it's safe to say the game is safe for the forseeable future Smile

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 am
quote : #144
Check the game schedule. Hope to see a lot of you there. Smile

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am
quote : #145
Nice to see this thread float back to the top for the 5th anniversary Smile Hard to believe it has now been 5 years since this one came back...once again, well done to everyone involved Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm
quote : #146
I miss this game, I need to see if i can still get online with my dreamcast.

fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 pm
quote : #147
Hey guys anyone using the latest save posted here will only be able to get the hotenough room and theres never even any PC players there everyones in Pluto room. Check the DC-Talk forums in the Online section for a thread with the latest save. As soon as I can I`ll try to get it over here

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:50 am
quote : #148
Yeah apologies I had forgotten to update it in a long time...it has now been updated but it won't say so in the thread title as it has been locked..but updated as of today Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:50 pm
quote : #149
If someone could teach how to edit the save file I would be very grateful becuase the current file that was working last week wont display any rooms at all now.

Jader-Fox
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 pm
quote : #150
The server is off or has some new save to download?