Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Mr.INSANE
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:17 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ive wasted two cds trying to burn the image i got from the dreamcast faq its a cdi i used alchol 120% and i keep getting errors

btw its not my cd burner i burnt a copy of propeller arena and it was fine

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:40 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
downlod nero 5.5 and dl cdi2nero and use cdi2nero to convert the cdi to nrg and make shure u use the burning method called raw dao on alcohol 120% or in nero burn disk at once oh and make shure u are burning on a cd'r and not a dc'rw and make shure u burn it at a slow speed like 8x.

hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:13 pm
quote : #3
As far as I know, you'll need a boot disk. I think. I did anyway but who nows it might be just me. Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:17 am
quote : #4
I had trouble burning this as well, my first copy just kept blnking the main screen, then i tried again and set the burn DAO and that helped but then i ran into the real problem...compatibilty. The PSone games i have are really buggy and is a major waste of time. I think i downloaded it right and everything.

Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:20 am
quote : #5
OK, if it's blinking the Bleem logo, you did it right... This was a BETA. Not every games works 100%. I've yet to come across a game that works at least 70%.

- Dreamcast ™

Christuserloeser
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:36 am
quote : #6
The versions for MGS, GT2 & T3 one can buy are 100% perfectly emulated. VMU saving, FMV, Rumble, etc etc etc Smile
Posted:
Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:53 am
quote : #7
yea i cant find them any more i wish i could find them cause i own the psx games

Mr.INSANE
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:43 pm
quote : #8
Tekken 3 http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=136&products_id=1550&

Gt2 http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=32&products_id=1859& {out of stock though}

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:26 pm
quote : #9
I just bought Bleem!cast: GT2 for 90 cents (50 rupees. 60 is a dollar.) Twisted Evil Have yet to test it out though... Will be visiting the nearest Gamecrazy when I get to America though. As for the Bleem BETA, it's hard to even find a 70 percent working game on the completed PC version, so it's all luck of the draw. I've always wondered if Monster Ranger would work on it though, considering it requires lots of disc-switching. I loved Monster Ranger when it came out.