Topic: PSO USA players

Page 1 of 1
fanoid
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi, i dunno if this is should have been post here or game organisation so feel free to move it. What time do u USA players come online? I see DaMan taking alot of pics latley and i was just wondering when u all come on and i'll come from a game as im quite addicted at the moment and stay up playing till the early hours.

Thanks
Fanoid

SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:02 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey fanoid (Floyd)!

I'm Usually on between 8 and 11pm gmt-5
About once a week a friend and I play "PSO all night!" We start at about 9 or 10 and go way later than any person with a life should Embarassed
You may be able to catch that if you're up late enough. I'll probably start posting the dates in the game schedule for anyone who may be interested. Last week we had three US guys and it was really fun, though very exhausting Neutral

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:35 am
quote : #3
Unfortunately I'm trying to get a "issue" resolved but I still play , I was on this morning with ,Slayn.
heres a link to the times I try to be on ; hopefully i'll be able to return to this.
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=37827&highlight=#37827
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:45 am
quote : #4
I was playing PSO All Night! with SEGA RPG FAN and it was awesome. I try to be on between 1 pm and 6 pm. Then 8 pm to 3 am. And I don't have a life either Wink
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Smurph
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:57 am
quote : #5
I'm not sure when I'll be on again, as my DC has gone missing due to my parents.

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:48 am
quote : #6
Thas ok Wink A dreamcast is only 20 bucks at EB. Buy yourself a backup DC. Mr. Green ( or for LAN parties Rolling Eyes )
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Smurph
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:23 am
quote : #7
nintendo_DS wrote:
Thas ok Wink A dreamcast is only 20 bucks at EB. Buy yourself a backup DC. Mr. Green ( or for LAN parties Rolling Eyes )

Meh. Too lazy, and my parents would find out too quick. And it wasn't just my DC that they took, it was also my BBA (Damn them!).