rank 39
Posted:
Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Alright, I'm pretty sure there's a way to access the debug menu. Look:

This accesses the "password" field in the options menu:

MX  CA  US  JP %s%s                    X ADJUST=   -   Y ADJUST=     C  @C  øC  ¦C:INPUT  :CANCEL :OK NO NAME     %s  NO NAME %s  CinqueValvole   LiebeFrauMilch  Stars&Stripes   KualaLumpur DaysofThunder    Ã

You can see that the X ADJUST and the YADJUST are references to the two keys you have to press to bring the extra feature up.

Here's what I found pertaining to the debug information:

EXIT                                     ª
    EXIT    NO USE          BACK MIRROR     PARAMETER SET   VR     CAMERA   DEBUG  CAMERA   DEBUG STATUS    %s  X BTN   : KOMA OKURI
   L/R KEY : MODE SELECT
  START   : EXIT
 4]
0]
    ON  OFF _

INFO DISP EASY      DEBUG ENCAR STOP    FILE SYSTEM INFO    WIDE WINDOW         NO LOD DISP         MEMORY MAPPING      ENYA CHECK          CPU CAR SAME COL    CAR COLI TUNABLE    NO CHANGE CS TEX    NO CAR TAG          NOT DISP CS DIR     SELECT TIME STOP    ENCAR WORST CASE    PLCAR AUTO DRIVE    ENEMY DEBUG         NO BACK MIRROR      NO CAR COLLISION    GAME TIME STOP      INFO DISP           DEBUG               d_

The main clue to me is the reference to "XBTN." Not sure though where you use this to get the menu.

My main reason for accessing this is because I want to put the car in third person so I can admire the detail on the car itself. If you have any relative information (not conspiracy theories / bullshit ) please post further details here. I feel this is highly probable given all of the other little hidden secrets in the game.

- Dreamcast ™

Mr.INSANE
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:03 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
ahh Nice find although from what it seems you might need a gameshark

then again it could be a button code somewhere good place to check is ingame at the start menu and at the main menu
but from what it seems its ingame becuase of some of the options