Previous  1, 2
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:21 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Those videos are awesome. The first one with the way the digital camera captured it, makes it look like you were out on a track filming a race. The game has some really gorgeous graphics.

Nice job!

- Dreamcast ™

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:23 am
quote : #17
i dont see how that can be seeing as i have never used rapid share in my life. i will try it again. i think it means the file had been downloaded free to many times in an hour. cant be just me cos i never used the site before.
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:20 pm
quote : #18
Type: PAL
rapid share is where all dwachill's stuf is hosted so you haveprobably used it before (but then again how should i kno....)
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:59 pm
quote : #19
i say again, i have not used it before. and even if i have unknowingly i havent downloaded anything from a file share website thing in months, and it certainly wasnt that one.
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:09 pm
quote : #20
Type: Pal
dwachill wrote:
ultrapro wrote:
yeah didnt work 4 me either, something about download limit exceeded or some bollarks.

You had downloaded to many files from rapidshare withen an hour. You should be able to download it now.

Blast wrote:
Couldent play it, didnt work on windows media player and thats all the PC's at work have. Too large to download at home on my 166mhz lol

You need to download Quicktime Media Player from Apple.

Well unless I suddenly learn the system adminstrators password I cant instal anything or download much lol. As I said I wont be looking at anything at home due to my shite PC.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:58 am
quote : #21
dude no offense but when video recording with a camera off a normal tv thats as goood as you can get. Next time put the camera on a stand you so dont have to hold it.