Topic: Gundam Battle Online

Page 2 of 2
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:15 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
if your a gundam fan boy then get one of the better gundam titles for dc mr spank. ie: mobile suit gundam eff vs zeon & dx or gundam side story 0079. the offline for this game is sleep inducing.
Posted:
Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:17 am
quote : #17
now I know you KNOW I have all those titles arlready, even that stupid promotional disk for Side Story that had downloadable material (just some shwag for the cockpit and a couple of weapons). The only one I don't have is the DC version of Ghiren's Greed, but I have the SS normal version, and the 'special disc' which is really an expansion disk and has anime extras, stuff that probably appeared on the later PS version, and no doubt the DC version. That is also a Turn Based Strategy game, but much more involved than this one. Also comes in a larger sized jewel case. If anyone could find translations and instructions for that, that would be super! I hate having to wait around on my friends to translate games for me, so if a translated version does exist some where on the net, I would love to be directed to it.

If anyone has any DC Gundam Titles they are willing to part with, let me know, I could use extras.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:47 am
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
Federation vs Zeon is so awsome. The graphics in that game blow me away. Especially when you are fighting and then drop underwater and are battling in the ocean!! So crazy! The environments are really huge.
Posted:
Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:30 am
quote : #19
what would have made that game better would have been the ability to play through the system link/vs cable and if you only needed 1 copy of the game to do that (the game is on 2 GDs) like you could in the PS version of Z Gundam.

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 pm
quote : #20
lordnikon wrote:
Federation vs Zeon is so awsome. The graphics in that game blow me away. Especially when you are fighting and then drop underwater and are battling in the ocean!! So crazy! The environments are really huge.

That's my favorite one as well. It really is one of the best looking games on Dreamcast, and the gameplay is great too. I think that's the only Gundam title that Capcom developed, but they really knocked it out of the park. I also really like Gundam Side Story, and I just bought the Japanese version of it last week. Now I need to find a copy of the Japanese bonus mission disc, and I'll be all set. Anyone have a Side Story mission disc they're willing to sell? If so, please let me know.

Gundam games are sweet!

How are my little crackers doing today?
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:56 pm
quote : #21
Where can I get Federation vs. Zeon? Is it Japanese, and if it is, can I (the fool) understand the instructions?