Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:17 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Well myself and Segadreamcaster have been playing Maximum pool now around 5 times a week since it came back online. We play mostly snooker but we have tried most of the different game types. As we have been playing snooker with the much larger table we havent realy ventured off of medium level setting. What level setting is everyone else using? Anyway Im gonna set the first game for 23:30gmt+1 on Sunday so you can go check the schedule and see what time this will be for you. Let us know if you are comming.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:16 am
quote : #2
Hello all, I have been putting at least 2 hours a day into this game, some days as much as 4 hours+

Not once have I played someone on a DC yet? What I find annoying is that when I create a game a lot of PC players lack patience in waiting for my DC (on dial up) to load and start the game. It drives me off the hinge when I go into the game and they leave just as it starts!?

I mostly play snooker on HARD setting, not that I am that good, but just like it that way. I also play on MEDIUM as well though.

I have started to play a few other games, the one with the bombs is quite good!

I am a bit dissapointed with the turn out of players from this site, perhaps I am just playing at a different time? Too be honest though the times I play range from 9am GMT+1 to 4am GMT+1 because I am at home so much.

I play under the name Kizzy or KizzyDreamcast, so look me up folks!

All the best!

Kizzy

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:04 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah, well done for posting m8....hopefully we can get at least two other players as well as you and me and get a four player going..be nice to try it out.

Strange about PC players leaving because of DC loading times....it always seems pretty fast to me when blast and I play....odd....although I have admit I have only played A PC player once so far Smile

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some new faces at out meetings Smile No excuses....come or be hunted...its up to you Twisted Evil

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:48 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
Well Kizzy you should be on for our Sunday game then go check the schedual if you like. Not sure if snooker will work for a 4 player game?. Maybe you dont see us Kizzy as we head for the first lobby and I suspect you head for the busiest one to find more players.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:21 pm
quote : #5
Blast wrote:
Well Kizzy you should be on for our Sunday game then go check the schedual if you like. Not sure if snooker will work for a 4 player game?. Maybe you dont see us Kizzy as we head for the first lobby and I suspect you head for the busiest one to find more players.

Laters

Yeh Blast, I do tend to go to the Case's server, as soon as it drops below 128 I get on it! Must admit Max Pool is a great game (besides the dodgy snooker rules!)

Anyone wants a game MSN instant messenger is:

chompensation@hotmail.com

Or just PM.....don't email the Hotmail address, use my email that is available off this site!

TAke care folks!

Kizzy