woohoo, just started playing.

Don't seem to be anyone online =/

maybe I picked a bad time?
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:30 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
I should be online this weekend in the night / early morning hours (USA Time). What's your pso character name so I can try and find ya?

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:45 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Kingbuzzo. woohoo it works, now I get to practice my japanese!

great game yall! same time next week.

Last edited by Kbuzz on Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:15 am
quote : #4
kingbuzzo wrote:
great game yall! same time next week.

I sheduled that game but I didn't show up. Can I have a bit of help, pleeeaaaase! I so desperately want to play this game online but I having so many problems! Crying or Very sad Last night when I went on (it was going to be my first time), I had cleared all obstacles, serial codes, characters, isp, everything that could have stopped me. And I was set to go online but then once it connects it comes up with 4 rotating icons in the bottom right corner of the screen(it does that for 5 minutes or so, kind of hypnotic) and then comes up with an errorr message saying(Connection to the server has failed. It may be under maintanence, or your isp settings may be incomplete." And now here you are saying it was a good game? What problems could I be having? Please help me! Sad
Posted:
Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:25 am
quote : #5
Hmm you could be having problems with your phone line. This seems really wierd for you to get on and then all of a sudden be unable to connect. Are you using a real ISP? or a Free one? Where do you live?

You might want to try one of those Noise Filters. Some people have been saying they work great. Its a filter you attach that removes extra noise on the line that might be preventing you from connecting.
Posted:
Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:42 pm
quote : #6
dsl filter?

if that's what you mean, those things are CRUCIAL. I hear it damages the modem if you don't use one too.
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:44 am
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:
Hmm you could be having problems with your phone line. This seems really wierd for you to get on and then all of a sudden be unable to connect. Are you using a real ISP? or a Free one? Where do you live?

You might want to try one of those Noise Filters. Some people have been saying they work great. Its a filter you attach that removes extra noise on the line that might be preventing you from connecting.

The isp I am using is the one that came with Dreamkey 3.0(BT Click), and I live in Swindon, England.

What are these noise filters you are speaking of? How do I get one? My money is pretty thin right now... Oh and did I mention that I can get on with F355 and web browsers but NOT PSO? Gosh didily darn-it so many problems. Sad
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:49 am
quote : #8
hey go again on pso and try it because that was a problem everyone was having but its now been fixed idf it works great if not maybe set up your dial up settings to the right options with dreamkey 3.0

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:32 am
quote : #9
hebe wrote:
Oh and did I mention that I can get on with F355 and web browsers but NOT PSO? Gosh didily darn-it so many problems. Sad

Recently all the EU shipgates for PSO on all versions were down. GC and DC. They might be working again now.
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:57 am
quote : #10
try were working last night, unless they went down again Crying or Very sad
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:25 pm
quote : #11
nintendo_DS wrote:
try were working last night, unless they went down again Crying or Very sad

So they were working last night? Most likely they are back up and running fine if you were on them last night.
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:01 pm
quote : #12
But I wasn't able to make it to the game, yet everyone else was. Anyway I'm trying it now.

EDIT:OMG just tried it and it WORKS! But why? Why didn't it work before? I'd be interested to know but I'm not really bothered. Since Friday was such a good game I will be coming this week. I see you put it on the shedule lozz. Be careful though cos I'm only level 4! Oh I and trust it's the same place? TITAN Block 3?