Topic: Game Downloadable Content

Page 1 of 1
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
hello there I was playing 4x4 Evo online last night and alot of servers I went in I needed a map to play them on.

I log onto my gamespy account on my Dreamcast and it says they search the interent for Dreamcast maps and updates but that website is down.

I guess I will have to look on a VMU saves website for the map.

Ok other downloadable content games... Sega Extreme Sports there is downloads for new maps but the dreamcast webpage doesn't load would it be the same case here as 4x4..

Also cheers wormy for the great game of WWP last night.. who won by the way?
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:16 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea me and tony2004 have been playing on sundays together and we use downloaded maps all the time. tony2004 has some really really good websites for 4x4 evo maps. We are planning on setting up a 4x4 evo maps directory, with map links from around the internet. We will even number the entries. So if your in a game, and a user could say like map #24 or something like that, then save having to type out the entire URL to the map.
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:26 pm
quote : #3
yeah,so if u want to now how to download a map meet me every sunday 10:00pm [gmt-8] and i will help you
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:52 pm
quote : #4
Maps can be downloaded from 4x4 if you put in the direct address in the game (as lordnikon was kinda getting at)

It seems the best way to get the map is just to ask around in the lobby in 4x4. But as you imagine, that can get extremly difficult.

The map directory sounds like a really excellent idea. I can try and help collect some URLs, but i'm not sure how sucessful I will be.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:13 pm
quote : #5
great news guys keep up the good work

OC is looking great