Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
1, 2  Next
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:49 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Come on folks, really surprised with the lack of interest in this great game? It is not just one game there are many variations to the Pool theme here. It is so dissapointing to only have just a few of you lot bothering to give it a try, you really are missing out on a great game!

It only seems to be Blast, Segadreamcaster and myself playing on the game off this site, what a shame! What makes this game even better is that it is a social game, you can talk away to your hearts content through your keyboard whilst playing the game.

I would like to hear comments from others with valid reasons why they should not play Max Pool? Is it because you are mostly fat burger/pie eating lazy slobs with your genitals cupped in your hand? I would like to think not!?

Come on, have a go if you think your hard enough!

Kizzy

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:36 am
quote : #2
I would except for 2 problems

1) I dont have the game
2) The phone lines at my house and the dreamcast dont like each other.

On a side note, im going to call sprint and see if they will run a new line for me.
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:46 am
quote : #3
I also forgot to add that there are rarely less that 150 people playing this game at most times of the day. 200+ is not unusal!

So come on, the game is extremely cheap to buy!

Kizzy

fallout
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:50 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
well i "could" play , but my hd crashed so my pc version is lost , until i can save my data !

Im also suprised that no one seems to play beside segadc blast and kizzy and brazil players
now we know how the old fixed save game got lost on the www lol

edit: I forgot to mention , that i played with tao . Alot of fun Wink . He on dc me on pc
and he won 3-0 ;/
gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:09 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Once I get some more money I really want to get some more online games becasue as of right now I only have Q3A and Max pool is at the top of my list.

lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:21 am
quote : #6
hey, i would really love to get max pool and play. problem- i live in the uk and getting it is extremely hard. also no offence or anything, but wouldnt sitting on the dc actually make you more lazy?Smile see you around, lozz. also does anyone have a copy they are willing to sell, i cant get it from anywhere!!!
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:13 pm
quote : #7
Type: Pal
lozz wrote:
hey, i would really love to get max pool and play. problem- i live in the uk and getting it is extremely hard. also no offence or anything, but wouldnt sitting on the dc actually make you more lazy?Smile see you around, lozz. also does anyone have a copy they are willing to sell, i cant get it from anywhere!!!

NO NO NO by playing DC a lot of peolpe have to leave the chair in order to fetch games and VMU's etc, whilst watching the TV entails no exercise what so ever. Too many sausages thats the problem.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:33 am
quote : #8
Dont know if that game was a unofficial release, but if its not i would love to buy it and play it, but i dont have much money and time to go buy video games. If it IS a unofficial release, could someone please send me a backup of it, cause it is a good game, and i would more then be happy to pay for shipping and handling, and throw you a few chips for doing a solid. or trade a game. whatever...

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 pm
quote : #9
Type: Pal
Its an official game.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:18 pm
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
im gonna be on sometimes, tonight hopefully, because I just got it YAY! Mr. Green
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:35 am
quote : #11
I should be playing Max Pool most of of Sunday afternoon and a bit tonight (GMT+1) UK times. Look out for me! (KizzyDreamcast)

Kizzy

IMP@QT
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:00 pm
quote : #12
Well, i should have this game in about a week or so. Just got it from ebay for a mere $6. When i get it i would be more than delighted to play you in a game Kiz. Ill post back when i get the game. So, when i do, lemme know whens a good time for you. Very Happy

Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:40 am
quote : #13
IMP@QT wrote:
Well, i should have this game in about a week or so. Just got it from ebay for a mere $6. When i get it i would be more than delighted to play you in a game Kiz. Ill post back when i get the game. So, when i do, lemme know whens a good time for you. Very Happy

That would be great! PM me when you get it and we will sort out a game!

All the best!

Kizzy

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:57 am
quote : #14
Kizzy wrote:
IMP@QT wrote:

That would be great! PM me when you get it and we will sort out a game!

All the best!

Kizzy

I would also like in on this (as i now kno how to play the game(the help section is suprisingly helpful))
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:03 am
quote : #15
i also have a copy of this game.
but i play it not often... i ll watch the schedule and will join a game

online with dc weekends and mondays

cya Smile