Topic: mud slingin'

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just ordered this game last Sunday, so I should have it sometime this next week. I think this is going to be one that I like quite a bit.
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:25 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Yeh its a realy good game but take your time with it. The reason I say that is I didnt take to it at all at first and left it some time maybe 18 months before I tried it again and got too like it. Online is definately its best feature the races here can be realy action packed. Its draw backs are that it doesnt realy seem on first impression to be of DC quality seems more sort of PS1 or Saturn quality. Once you stick with it thought theres a real solid game inside. I must play this online again soon its been to long.

Laters

Ohh BTW the online setup for this game is probably the best Ive seen in any online DC game including ones now deceased.
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:29 pm
quote : #3
I think it's going to be very good even with the drawbacks you've mentioned. Off roading is definitely one of my favorite poisons. If any of you get a chance to do this sort of thing in person, don't pass it up. It's a lot of fun.
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:36 pm
quote : #4
Hook up this game to a VGA box and it looks really sweet, i certainly wouldn't complain about its graphics.

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:10 pm
quote : #5
From what I've seen of the screenshots it looked decent. Still hasn't gotten here. :\

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 pm:

Alright! Went to my mailbox today and there it was. I didn't know it was made by Terminal Reality. (I think the same people who made Terminal Velocity for you oldskool PC gamers like me.) Anyway Blast I've gotta ignore your advice and jump right in. That's just my style and I love driving games.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:54 pm:

Alright! Went to my mailbox today and there it was. I didn't know it was made by Terminal Reality. (I think the same people who made Terminal Velocity for you oldskool PC gamers like me.) Anyway Blast I've gotta ignore your advice and jump right in. That's just my style and I love driving games.