Topic: *sniff*

Page 1 of 1
Dcrafty
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:00 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I take it no-one plays on a saturday night, just got my code and ders no-one around to join me Sad
Posted:
Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:09 pm
quote : #2
Wish i could play. Dont have the game... Sad Im surprised nobody is on tho... Depends on the time i guess.
Posted:
Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:25 am
quote : #3
Hey man how about today(Sunday) at 8PM GMT+1? Tethys block 1? I'd love to play a game! Very Happy
Posted:
Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:57 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
ill be there
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Dcrafty
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:33 pm
quote : #5
aw, i was der and i didn't see either of yous Sad startin to wonder if i'm on da right server here, to be honest i'm not really pickin a server, i pick da EU server and ders never anyone on Shocked

couldn't play anyways tho, only played it for abit so my chars only level 13.... gonna have to advance it abit offline i reckon, but its gonna be soooooo much fun doin it co-op 8)

Posted Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:40 pm:

i'm gonna be on tomorrow in the day, around 2, added it to the schedule...feel free to join me, goin to be in the caves Smile
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:30 am
quote : #6
Type: PAL
are you playing on the 50hz or the 60hz servers?
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:13 am
quote : #7
I was there around 9 pm and there were some people on.
then it all went downhill and I found myself playing with what I presumed a french lady who couldnt speak english, a greman one who was more excited about finding out how to change font colour and bizarrerly a long time friend who spend all night typing lyrics of death , depression and suiciidal thoughs. Sad

Overall I found myself chatting to well myself because I even answered my own question .
Guess it wasnt one of those days ....

If you got on then I didnt see you unless you were that german player who really liked nice colour fonts. Question

Dcrafty
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:30 am
quote : #8
aw man, i didn't know about 50hz and 60hz having different servers. I've been goin on 50hz but i reckon it must be the wrong one Shocked glad i know now though Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:33 am
quote : #9
Well come on the 60 its faster plus thats where we all are , it would be nice to have someone to talk to wiht , besides myslef tonight.

Hope to see you tonight but dang yeah I will be late and only come after 9 , almost 10 o clock , because I got maths re sit eveing classes 3 hours from 6 to 9 .

Still have fun go on the 60 hr and you will find some people on it for sure . Smile

Keep safe Diogo