Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:41 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok....I was out this evening tracking down some gaming essentials. I was at a gamestop a few weeks ago and came across some dreamcast's. They were listed as $24.99. I go back and I see at the top 2 consoles. 1 was completly trashed. So i decided to get the other dc. And here is what I got.

A used dreamcast....however.....this baby is MINT...I mean MINT....pure white...not scuffs....MINT condition. It was bundled with a controller and necessary cables. I got home and tested out the system, works perfectly...and also plays backup copies!!!!!

Thats right. Mint complete Dreamcast Console.....for $24.99

Man it's like they were just GIVING it away.
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:53 am
quote : #2
theres new dcs 4 sale at my gs 4999
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:46 am
quote : #3
well i was looking on ebay for a dreamcast cuz i was bored and i found a japan dreamcast that was selling for 800$

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:21 am
quote : #4
Yeah, I've seen good Dremacasts for 20 bucks and Saturns for 10 dollars. I need to get a Saturn and some good games for it (ex: Shining Force 3, Virtual On, and NiGHTs).
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:47 pm
quote : #5
Nice find!

A local store a while back (i doubt they still have it) had some US DC's for $40, but ten a Japanese one for $30. I should have gotten it... but at the time i had no money. it is possible they still have it.

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:08 pm
quote : #6
No kidding. Used systems can be so cheap; I see Dreamcasts for $30 to $50 all the time in my local online classifieds, and I just saw one yesterday (w/ one controller) at a local GameStop for $29.

So cheap; it just solidifies my opinion that any gamer that is even remotely serious about it should have a Dreamcast.

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:45 pm
quote : #7
I got my DC for like 60 bucks, referbished.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:08 am
quote : #8
i reciently bought annother one. you can always tell the condition of a dc by the condition of the controller. and i noticed used gamecubes are down to 59.99. man, i shoulda waited.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Max
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:22 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-J
----

Last edited by Max on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:58 pm
quote : #10
i bought my DC for 30 at eb games last christmas and it has the "manufactured before october 2000" quality
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:08 pm
quote : #11
I got mine at release for 200! Well worth it after playing the Playstation for years