Page 1 of 1
Max
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-J
Well I have a question about it. I got it from somewhere *smiles* but I have a problem I can't solve alone. After the intro there comes the first screen with the "Push Start" font, but when I push the start button, the Dreamcast will go to it's main menu. I mean the DC bios. But the demo works fine, if I don't push anything there appears the loading screen and after a couple of seconds there's the ingame demo.

So what's up with it? I tested it on my two Japanese Dreamcast and my two PAL Dreamcast, everytime the same prob. I even removed the VMU and the Vibration pack.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:28 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sounds like you have a bunk ISO maybe? I don't know my copy works fine. Maybe you got a jumbled ISO of the game. People always extract and repack the cdi all the time. I hate it when people do that. And a lot of people form all those p2p file sharing thingies do that. So retarted cause they don't know what they are doing.

But thats just a theory. Not sure why it's doing that exactly.
Posted:
Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:20 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-J
Damn. :/

Well I try to get another copy of it, I hope it will work this time.

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:20 pm
quote : #4
Hmm...weird.

I have heard though, there is no way possible to run this game on a PAL DC. Because of some kind of region lock within the actually game, no boot disc will help.

I'm not sure if it is the same deal with Japanese DC, I wouldn't think so since US and JP DC's are NTSC, but i'm not sure.