Page 1 of 2
Smurph
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Factory sealed, and for $20! booyah!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8277833463&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

= D

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:01 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
you crapper! I think that was the EXACT same one i was looking to buy earlier today... ah well... is it just me or did eBay's search feature go down twice today already
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Smurph
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:03 pm
quote : #3
Lawl, sorry man. I just wasn't gonna take any more chances with used copies.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:19 pm
quote : #4
Hehe thats kind of funny, dueling it out on ebay for the same game.

Congrats on getting the game smurph. My Starlancer copy was used. I hope to get a new one someday for a decent price. The one I do have is in decent condition, complete with case and manual. So I can sit back and take my time tracking down a sealed one.
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:44 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Hehe thats kind of funny, dueling it out on ebay for the same game.

Congrats on getting the game smurph. My Starlancer copy was used. I hope to get a new one someday for a decent price. The one I do have is in decent condition, complete with case and manual. So I can sit back and take my time tracking down a sealed one.

Thanks. = D

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:00 pm
quote : #6
actually, that one was my FIRST choice, now I will prolly get the other copy tonight that is on there, it isn't sealed, but what do you do?

you better not snag it you wiley SMURPH Shocked
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
jendri
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 am
quote : #7
Bought the game today. Hope it arrives soon in the mail. Can't wait to play online with all you guys. Very Happy
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:21 am
quote : #8
i just got it toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah buddy! starlancer for meeeeeee... i shall be joining the starlancer ranks yay Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

btw... you suck smurph, see what you did, three people in one thread got starlancer because of you lol
Segata Sanshiro
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:05 pm
quote : #9
Type: PAL
See you all tomorrow then? ^^

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:13 pm
quote : #10
nah, I prolly wont be around till like Sunday
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:59 am
quote : #11
I just bought another copy of Starlancer for myself for $10.00 USD. I already had a complete used copy, but there was a security sticker on the back of the manual. Removing it would result in shredding the manual.

So I either wanted to get another copy of starlancer used complete for really cheap, or a sealed one. So 2 used completes are as good to me as 1 sealed.

EDIT: My second disc came. It was flawless. Much better condition than the first one I got. Smile
Posted:
Fri May 26, 2006 4:20 pm
quote : #12
Heh, it finally arrived, just now, today. And it is factory sealed!
I probably would have given bad feedback and sent a refund request to paypal, had the seller not replied to my ebay PM's. He/she was apparently on vacation for a while, and the shipper apparently lost the order.

So worth the wait!

And now my new copy of starlancer, just sitting there... Begs the question: Should I open it, and destroy a $40-60 value, or just play my backup? I mean, I'm probably never going to sell it. On the other hand, this only the second sealed copy of starlancer I've seen on ebay, which gives an idea of its rarity.

Dangnabbit! @_@

Dillweed22
rank 7
Posted:
Fri May 26, 2006 6:28 pm
quote : #13
is starlancer like PSO in the fact that it has a SN/AK that is binded to the original dreamcast it was played on? Is there any reason to get a sealed copy of starlancer other than for collection value?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri May 26, 2006 7:01 pm
quote : #14
Starlancer is not like PSO. You can run the game on any system. There is no snak, and no user name registration required. If your ISP settings are set correctly you will be taken directly to the master list.
Posted:
Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 pm
quote : #15
So what do you guys think about my whole predicament? Should I or shouldn't I? I don't particularly like playing backups.