pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:19 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
dwachill wrote:
I live in North Carolina.

No offince, but i want to stay as far away from NYC as i can. From what ive heard the people are so rude up there.

bullshit. ur relying on stereotypes. the only thing that's shit is the traffic, take a train or airport but good god don't drive!!! Shocked everyone's nice, unless your hanging out at bars at two in the morn, which is pretty much true where ever you are. the only thing that would make that seem true, is that it's the most densely populated area in america, so there many more people there, and w/ more people comes more assholes. but they're few and far between... and don't think that nyc is "times square" because that is basically "tourists new york" no body really hangs out there, unless they really have to. ugh, i hate times square. Rolling Eyes i know all this cuz i got relatives in big nyc.
Mr. Spank wrote:

Isn't the Southern most part Florida?

smartass. lol, jk yea it is, but i wouldn't have remembered that from the depths of my high school knowledge if u hadn't brought it up.
Mr. Spank wrote:

Also, I'm nearly 22, and some of you posting are still teens, and wow, I feel sleezy, getting boys to come over for games, and you met me off the internet, man, I'm beggining to scare myself what would your mothers say
as long as it isn't neverland i think my parents would be willing to let me go, lol.
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:09 pm
quote : #17
if southern florida is, not including the keys(correct spelling?) It isn't by much, 25 miles at most.
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:44 pm
quote : #18
he was talking about continental US, so I didn't bring up the Florida Keys (Keyes?)

Way to stick up for the NYC Pakkitman, the reason I didn't bother, was because I didn't want to dignify his comment w/ a response.

And will definetly not be Neverland, I don't have any monkeys! Or money to get hussled out of me.

The hardest part about this dry run is going to be keeping it for real, and not just breaking out the croud favorits and it just decrading to a simple DC party. we wouldn't want that, would we children Confused

MK
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:18 am
quote : #19
POWERSTONE, FOOLS.
Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:32 pm
quote : #20
MK wrote:
POWERSTONE, FOOLS.

button mashy. could lead to "a simple DC party." i like the prospect of ooga booga tho. Smile
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:08 pm
quote : #21
Type: NTSC-U/C
I live in NJ, but i'd have to convince someone to drive me to queens...
Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:31 pm
quote : #22
Dannycas wrote:
I live in NJ, but i'd have to convince someone to drive me to queens...

Finally, someone who has real potential of comming. Good man.

Well, today I received my Total Control 3. VO:OT should arrive any time now. For now I get to play more of the goodness that is the 32bit marvel, VO:CT.

I should have started planning this event sooner, might have had something going for this Easter Break, oh well, still lots of stuff to arrange. Tomorrow I have work that needs to be done in the city, so on my boss' dime, I will stop by my vintage game hook up and pick a few items, such as Sega Tetris, and not sure what else, Aero Dancing if they have it. Any sugestions before I go?

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:04 am
quote : #23
what ever happened to this? It seems like everyone who was in this thread jus died or something...
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:09 am
quote : #24
ok in my opinion the only games people would really enjoy playing and that would bring the visitors the most enjoyment are propellar areana, soul calibur, powerstone 2 (if you can get a hold of one, or just download a "backup" Rolling Eyes ) quake and all those vs. cable games. Also you should maby opt twords using vga cables so you could use pc monitors which take up less space meaning more room for more dcs
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:44 am
quote : #25
nintendo_DS wrote:
what ever happened to this? It seems like everyone who was in this thread jus died or something...

More than half of the people who posted in this thread no longer surf this site. The topic starter hasn't posted since September 2005. So I don't think this meet is going to happen. Just a guess... Laughing
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:14 am
quote : #26
I'm still here. I won't be able to drive until October though.
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 pm
quote : #27
noonotthat wrote:
ok in my opinion the only games people would really enjoy playing and that would bring the visitors the most enjoyment are propellar areana, soul calibur, powerstone 2 (if you can get a hold of one, or just download a "backup" Rolling Eyes ) quake and all those vs. cable games. Also you should maby opt twords using vga cables so you could use pc monitors which take up less space meaning more room for more dcs

well, first off, I am still around, just really busy. I am getting my Masters right now. My DC still gets lots of play. While I'm doing my school work my girlfriend plays Speed Devils (she's hooked on it!). And Noonotthat, the point of this thread, was to build enough interest to host games that were supported by the link cable. Primarily for Virtual On. It didn't gather enough steam to actually happen. By the way, I have 2 sets of Virtual On: Netlink Editions (for the SS) and 2 sets of Twin Sticks and 2 sets of Netlink modems. And one of these days I will get to enjoy those damn things. The place where I wanted to host the event actually has a bunch of TV's already.

I miss you guys. When I was at my other bullsh!t job I would waste so much time on these boards. I saw you guys had a Q3 torny going on, almost went out and bought my own Q3!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:50 pm
quote : #28
Hehe welcome back Mr. Spank. I am guessing the site sent you a notice because you had been using the watch topic feature? (just a guess, could be wrong)
Posted:
Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:25 am
quote : #29
correct-o-mundo!