Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Thu May 04, 2006 5:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was looking at the new ship guide for Starlancer, and I was wondering exactly how you unlock each of the ships. I hot the game yesterday and played for a while. I unlocked one of the "Silver" ships (the Coyote), but I have no idea what triggered it. So what exactly unlocks the ships? Any input would be appreciated. By the way, I really like this game so far. It's pretty challenging.
Posted:
Thu May 04, 2006 7:46 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
If you're talking about the single-player campaign, you unlock ships as your kill count increases. Eventually, when you finish some missions, it will unlock ships as well if you dont have the kill count requirement.

For multiplayer and instant action, you can play with any of the 12 ships from the beginning.
rank 9
Posted:
Fri May 05, 2006 6:34 am
quote : #3
Any idea on the number of kills for each ship? I'm near 70 right now.

Also, kind of a general question about the game:
Once you beat the game, can you replay any level that you want to if you want to try to do better on them, or can you only start from the beginning again?
Posted:
Fri May 05, 2006 11:58 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I don't know what number of kills you need for each ship, but I've seen a list somewhere. It might have been in the manual.

When you finish the game, you cannot replay any mission you want. Each time you load your save, it wil take you to the last mission because it doesn't ask you to save again after completing it. You could do what I did - save each mission in a new block. I've got like 29 saves on my VMU right now, you only need 23-24 I think to have access to the whole game.