Page 1 of 1
JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok i just recieved my copy of PSO v1 Very Happy but now i need a bootdisk and i dont kno where to get one besides liksang cuz there always out of stockso would somone please help me on this cuz of course i would like to get online as soon as possible with you guyz.
Xbox live: JTKallDay
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:55 pm
quote : #2
Search ebay for: Cheats & Codes Dreamcast

A disc will come up that looks green / peach in color. It is very cheap and boots imports perfectly. It is what I use to boot all of my Dreamcast imports.

This should ONLY be used for booting your import game (not for cheating of course...)

I would order this disc, and then download a copy of utopia to satisfy your immediate cravings to get online and scope things out. You can get online with a Utopia Boot disc, however there are some problems, where Moon Atomizers don't work. So it is recommended that you definatly order the above disc from eBay.
Posted:
Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 pm
quote : #3
There also is a Homebrew DC Operating System called "DCHakker" (sounds bad) I have used this to boot up other games, but I have been kind of scared to try it with PSO, so at this point I wouldn't recommend it. I may try it when I get another DC on my NTSC copy of PSO, but there's no way in hades I'll try it with PAL. Best thing I've found for booting is like Nikon said, that same disc, I just didn't want to be the one to post it. Mr. Green You said something in PM about needing to flash the memory, could one of you guys who know the URL post the link to that DCflash program for him? Or did Dreamkey 1.0 come with PSOv1?
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:44 pm
quote : #4
no dreamkey didnt come with v1 but i just found out today that can play on my dreamcast without using a boot disk cuz i popped it n and it actually worked and evrything but i just need a copy of dreamkey 1.0 and im set to go so could sum1 please help me or tell me where to get a copy if it.
keep the real peace,Johnny

Posted Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 pm:

i can use my codebreaker as a boot disc and thats what i do so no need to order a boot disc.
johnny
Xbox live: JTKallDay