rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi,

--max pool anniversary meeting--

Thank you to Lordnikonm Mcmonkey and of course blast for showing up tonight...great stuff, think we all had a laugh which is of course what its all about Smile

Hope we can all get together again sometime...preferably before the 2nd anniversary Smile

Cheers guys! Very Happy

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:50 pm
quote : #2
Whoops we made topics at the same time Cool Here is what I had written in another created thread, but deleted it to reply to yours instead:

Well, I finally made it to a Maximum Pool match. These were the people that showed up:

blast
segadreamcaster
mcmonkey
lordnikon

We had some good matches. This game has some wonkey chat windows. The one out in the main lobby lags, and when you are in-game the chat sort of skips by sometimes, dissapearing too quickly. A chat log option would have really helped, but the game's overall lobby interface is so constrained that it doesn't suprise me that the developers didn't have the creative mind to include it.

I was able to get used to the controls a bit and atleast was scoring some points each round.

Good games to all who played, and I am sure we will be able to find another game soon. I know segadreamcaster and blast attempted to get some support going for this game in the past and were met with discouraging results. It was nice for me to get online to play this game and I engourage others to find some time to do the same.

The turn based nature of the pool games create a nice chill atmosphere, similar to other games like Worms.

Highly recommended. Smile
Posted:
Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:13 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
i hope i didnt irritate anyone with my 'trash' talking (heh heh), but yeh t'was some good games and i'll try and have a few during the week (after my last exam o'course).
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:02 am
quote : #4
i was on last night, unfortunately, it was at 4.30 am Mr. Green we should all try to get together again during the day this week...
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:04 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
goddam! Mad I've been after Maximum pool for some time now, I own and play all of the other online games for DC.
It is hard to get holf of over here in the UK.
If anyone would be up for shipping it out to me, please PM, it would be a great favour.
thanks, lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:31 am
quote : #6
Type: Pal
Yeh good games and a good night all Smile

The vanishing chat problem is worse some nights than others, guess its a server related issue.

At the moment the biggest problem I am having is that its very hard to get a minor adjustment on the aim. This problem also seems top come and go online, its never a problem offline.

Laters