Topic: Other OT Experiences

Page 1 of 1
Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Maan...I was playing OT earlier today, got all nostalgic; even though I never really played the game online all that much, but that was a really good month and a half. Anyway, I was playing through the single player mission modes. Wondering how many people actually beat them; I've gotten through Novice and Intermediate, and I plan to tackle Advanced later today. Very Happy

Also, anything happened in outtrigger that you guys thought was worth remembering? I remember my first online game; with grube, Chris, and maybe even slayn; was so much fun. We played on top of building, and I remember I fell into the abyss an excessive amount of times. Laughing Any stories you guys have about single or multiplayer, post them here.

I've also been looking high and low for any information on OT server creatiion. But we really need to start bombarding AM2 and Sega with emails; if we get enough people to do it, they might listen.

So just consider this a topic to remember the great experiences with OT, and just to discuss about it in general.

Last edited by Tao on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:57 pm
quote : #2
i agree i think OT should be second on our hit list after UT. i only played maybe 3 times online. i remember the last time, it was me, nikon, grub and 2 others i cant remember, i think maybe slayin. we spent more time chatting than actually playing the friggen game! and i was lagin so bad, my missles were launching almost a full second after i hit the trigger. i tink i killed someone once the hole time. but you know what, i never had a better time online. i hope we can simulate that on quake at least somewhat.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:59 pm
quote : #3
1st time i played OT online, it was with an unkown user, only met em that time and only that time
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:40 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
hmmm... Rocket jumping in the castle level that was funny and going past the fence in the train station, jumping on top of some1 who got disconnected .

Ah the memories.

to answer your other qustion I beat all the mission levels and got all the goods ( so I think)
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:18 pm
quote : #5
I beat most of the game, will beat the rest after Christmas

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:50 pm
quote : #6
Ahh...I just beat the single player mode. Man, mission 11 on advanced owns me. it took me forever! DAMN SNIPERS! Very Happy But I unlocked everything, including all weapons and characters, but I prefer Lina to most everyone still. I like the Dr too, his weapons are sweet. Salamander, though, is just a cheap bastard. I don't think I ever saw anyone play with him online, which is good, it evens things out a lot. Now where's TheMytho gotten off to? Smile
Posted:
Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:54 pm
quote : #7
I loved Outtrigger, it was fun as hell.
Lagged a lot online though.
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:47 am
quote : #8
Tao wrote:
Ahh...I just beat the single player mode. Man, mission 11 on advanced owns me. it took me forever! DAMN SNIPERS! Very Happy But I unlocked everything, including all weapons and characters, but I prefer Lina to most everyone still. I like the Dr too, his weapons are sweet. Salamander, though, is just a cheap bastard. I don't think I ever saw anyone play with him online, which is good, it evens things out a lot. Now where's TheMytho gotten off to? Smile

Man Salamander is hard to control if your actually using him. Online players who used him usually wern't very good with him and would get owned. The computer prolly uses it good because of cheap A.I. The one person that used the Salamander effectivly online was Technofungk. He was rather good with the Sali Smile
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:32 am
quote : #9
wanna see ordinary chars walk like 4 leggged creatures equip salamander weapons on em and get ready to laugh
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:50 pm
quote : #10
i just got OT today for christams and its great!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:13 am
quote : #11
Doom27 wrote:

Whoo hoo awsome Very Happy Yea it's an amazing game. An original First Person Shooter that you can ONLY get on the dreamcast. One of my fav games of all time Smile
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:34 am
quote : #12
lordnikon wrote:
Doom27 wrote:

Whoo hoo awsome Very Happy Yea it's an amazing game. An original First Person Shooter that you can ONLY get on the dreamcast. One of my fav games of all time Smile

Yes, mine too. I never played it online but the offline multiplayer is great!! Too bad I finished the singleplayer in three days Crying or Very sad

Psyvariar 2: The Will to Fabricate - February 26 2004