Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
killer-elite
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Quesiton About the Clear DC JP Keyboard & Mouse

This question is about the JP DC Clear Keyboard....I was wondering if the Keyboard was completly in JP TEXT ( The Keys of the Keyboard) cause I've been looking into getting one and it would be just a shame to just have it and not be able to figure out what key is what..... And also Ive been wondering if the Clear Mouse was the same one that came packed in with the Special Edition Of Outtrigger for the DC in JP cause Ive seen a bunch of them on ebay and just wanted to know if it was the clear Mouse and not just some regular mouse thats packed in.....

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:35 pm
quote : #2
The Hello Kitty keyboard is the same(i think ?)and that supports both. Not sure about the Mouse.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:01 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I don't have idea. Also there are european/american versions, why don't you try to get it on eBay or something similar?

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:08 am
quote : #4
All japanese kbs are showing the engl. signs. The OT box incl. the clear see through mouse. This mouse is also avaible in a single package without the game.