Topic: Power stone series

Page 1 of 1
Mir_wan
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:56 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
One of my college friends brought his dreamcast and he had Power Stone 1 and 2 in his collection. We tried power stone 2 first but it was too scratched to play so we went with power stone one... which was fine cause it was a lot of fun also. The game was way ahead of its time with the destructible environments, morphing into your super character, and with the interactive weapons. After a few rounds we were hooked. We now get a bunch of ppl together and have intense power stone battles. Its probably been about 5 years since i used to gather with my friends and play power stone. Its good to be back into it...

So what was really added in power stone 2 thats not in the origional. Im pretty sure its more characters arenas but is there anything else?

I dont think the psp collection version can have anywhere near the feel of playing it on the dreamcast. It also seems too hard to control.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:25 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Too bad, you didn't played the second one Sad
Power Stones 2 has a better gameplay. There is a mode for 4 players, new voices, combo system, vertical health bar..