Topic: Does anyone play this?!

Page 1 of 1
patrickphan2
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anyone play this?! I was looking in the game organization. Nothing nada. I never played this though heh

roman
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:11 am
quote : #2
Yes!

try tonight 9.00 pm ( gmt +1)

there are mostly some dreamcaster online, including me

cu near the road
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:57 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
Yes, I love this game Smile

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:15 am
quote : #4
I can't actually play my dreamcast online cause I fixed my monitor to pc and I dont have another one. Neutral
I will try to get LCD monitor next month.... I should be back online soon. Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:44 pm
quote : #5
oh, so many people do still play this haha.

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:28 pm
quote : #6
Yes and because of this game's HUGE PC fanbase, it isn't likely to have it's official methods of getting online with it taken down for a long time. You can go just about anytime in the day and find someone to race with. They might be a PC user though, and they usually don't understand why most of us don't use downloaded cars. Most generally they will just use a really suped up truck that no DC truck can keep up with. Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:44 pm
quote : #7
I'm trying to build that truck as it happens, optism allowed !, having just got said game. A lot better game than i was expecting ? Definitely. Hate the immovable bollard syndrome though. Still, the best car models on DC, full polygonal drivers included, The essential decent replay option, occasional- but not annying pop-up, rich enviroments, blades of grass and shrubs, dust flies, tracks are left engraved on mud, snow and water, spectacular backdrops envelope and fly by(ore bye in my case hehe).

No Jeeps and Landrovers in a 4 wheelie offroad sim ? Nevermind, it's probably a license thing.

I think i'll try it out for a while.

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:01 pm
quote : #8
hey i just got this game too when i saw it at the trade in store for 10 bucks i had to give a shot and well it is a lot better than i figured it would be. the 3 times i have tried playing online there were 10 people on the server each time. i couldnt get into any of the rooms though since the dremcast cant be in games over 4 people. and the 1 time i did get into one they were using a downloaded track. is there any way i can get those downloaded tracks or is this a pc only thing? i am once again amazed how these games work online on dial up without lag. and i found that my favorite feature out of the game is the possibility to have 2 people from the same dreamcast play online again without lag. lookin forward to playin a dreamcast player online Smile if any of you guys want to play make a game organization thread or pm me.