Topic: 'Tis the Season...

Page 1 of 1
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:40 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I absolutely love being a Dreamcast fan when new consoles are being released. Why? Because whenever it happens, more Dreamcast stuff is released by people who have lost interest in the DC in favor of other platforms.

Does this sadden me? Not anymore, because I just picked up an opened pristine copy of Last Blade 2: Heart of the Samurai for $14.50. This is a title that 6-9 months ago fetched $50-$60 for a pristine example on Ebay. There are absolutely no nicks or blemishes on the disc, case, manual, or artwork. This was the one title I needed to finish off my SNK fighter collection, and I had pretty much given up on landing it without paying a king's ransom.

So if there are any Dreamcast title's or accessories that you've wanted but couldn't get yet, now's a good time to look.

How are my little crackers doing today?
mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:39 pm
quote : #2
The thing is im a dreamcast fan, but im still trying to save up money for a wii so i cant go and spend my money on the dreamast stuff i have been looking at. such as pso v2 which i saw sealed cheap not too long ago
lumwoz
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:59 am
quote : #3
I prefer this time of year 'cos summer has gone COMPLETELY and so it's that final push to get my ass into gear to get some dreamcast online on the agnda as a regular thing again Very Happy

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:08 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
kingofgrills wrote:
I absolutely love being a Dreamcast fan when new consoles are being released. Why? Because whenever it happens, more Dreamcast stuff is released by people who have lost interest in the DC in favor of other platforms.

That's right. They sell their Dreamcast stuff with a good price in online shops like eBay. It's nice for us Very Happy

lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:03 pm
quote : #5
Haha i agree with lumwoz. Its dark from like 5 so i cant go out and skate after school. I went online on my DC for the first time in a few months last friday Very Happy .
As for xmas, afterwards im hoping to have enough cash to get a BBA .
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
X
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:11 pm
quote : #6
I've got quite a few games to keep myself entertained this winter season Smile I treated myself to a brand new sealed Soul Calibur (never had it or played it before) and a mint condition Head Hunter, after reading the positive views in the other topic. I also got Bangai-O and Twinkle Star Sprites for my birthday, both of them brand new and sealed Very Happy

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:30 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
X wrote:
I also got Bangai-O and Twinkle Star Sprites for my birthday, both of them brand new and sealed Very Happy

Wow. A sealed Twinkle Star Sprites. How much did that cost? Great find. The game is rather rare, and is the last shmup I need to complete my Dreamcast shooter collection (yes i own every other shooter).
Posted:
Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:58 pm
quote : #8
Yeah, when I saw it sealed, I asked for it straight away as a birthday gift. I got it from ebay from a seller called chenpihun56. It cost £44.99 (buy it now option only) and £4.50 p&p.

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:04 pm
quote : #9
Lest i ever get outed as a DC fanboy (never), i have to state my intentions and actions are practical rather than fanboyistic.

I just got Cosmic Smash, Space Channel Five 2, Ikaruga, Samba/platform/marraccas, Whacky Racers and Looney Tunes Space Race, Ecco and Rainbow Cotton, Last Blade2 and Headhunter. Confused

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:22 pm
quote : #10
SNK 47 wrote:
Lest i ever get outed as a DC fanboy (never), i have to state my intentions and actions are practical rather than fanboyistic.

I just got Cosmic Smash, Space Channel Five 2, Ikaruga, Samba/platform/marraccas, Whacky Racers and Looney Tunes Space Race, Ecco and Rainbow Cotton, Last Blade2 and Headhunter. Confused

At least, you support Dreamcast. It's better than nothing Smile

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:25 pm
quote : #11
Do i detect a faint wisp of sarcasm there Smile

medicman4444
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:07 pm
quote : #12
argh is there a compleat list of all the dc games releaced in jp ntsc and pal ???

i need to start collecting things cus i have brought everything from my local shops =)
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:12 pm
quote : #13
Gamefaqs have a good DC system of user reviews and guides which is pretty complete. Some games on there weren't released at all so beware of that.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:11 pm
quote : #14
Dreamcast-Scene have a good list about released games in every year. And a 'Coming soon' list Very Happy