Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok I lost my copy of dreamkey. (D'OH! Mad ) After looking everywhere I decided to see if SEGA Europe's support would send me a new copy. I told them I play PAL region PSO and that I needed a new disc and included my address. I got this response today, being the very next day.

Response (Gregory) - 11/12/2006 10.49 AM
Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting SEGA Europe.
The Dreamkey CD will be posted today. You should receive it within a week or so.

Best regards,

Gregory Bourgeois
Product Support
SEGA Europe
www.sega.co.uk

Sweet! So no worries on losing my dreamkey copy! Cool
Posted:
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:39 pm
quote : #2
wow when i sent into them about getting a dreamkey disc they said to expect it within the next 30 days, it only took about 4 or 5 days. but that was back when they would still hand out snaks for v2 in about october cause i asked for both a snak (i gave the snak away to a member here after the announcement of server shutdown) and a dreamkey disc cause i figured i was gonna get into pso but never got around to it. im sure they are just eager to get rid of their dreamkey discs though, i had to convince them that i had a pal dreamcast cause the first time i asked i never specified which region i have and i live in the us and they said no that it wouldnt work and the second time i told them i had a pal dreamcast and they sent it.
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:40 pm
quote : #3
The disc finally arrived today, 4 days later than what they said. But it is Christmas, and I'm attributing the tardiness to none other than the U.S. Postal Service. Thumbs up, SEGA! Mr. Green
Posted:
Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:34 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was really surprised by the turn around time on my question as well as how fast they shipped my disc (within a week overseas). They were also very polite.

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm
quote : #5
Yeah they said they posted it that day and indeed they did. The UK postage is marked 11.12.06. Mr. Green
Posted:
Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:15 am
quote : #6
Type: PAL
Yeh they have always been fine with me.
A few months ago when i switched to PSO ver.2. they were fast to reply.
Also i broke my dreamkey a few weeks ago and the new one they sent me came in 4 days! Mr. Green
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now