Topic: Considering getting VOOT

Page 1 of 1
X
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I'm considering buying VOOT. If I was to buy it, I dont think I would be able to afford the Twin Sticks anytime soon, thats if i was to find it for sale.

Is VOOT enjoyable with the DC pad? (I have never played Virtual On before btw Laughing )

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:47 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes Virtual On is playable with a gamepad. The people that usually say Virtual On completly sucks with a pad, are those who have never played Virtual On with the twin sticks. The game has a very unique control system, and it doesn't control like a first person shooter. So whether you are using a controller, or the sticks, there is still a learning curve.

Obviously the sticks are better, but you can find a control scheme on the controller which works decent to play the game.
Posted:
Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:13 pm
quote : #3
Did they ever make a twin sticks peripheral for the Dreamcast? I know they did for the Saturn. I actually only played a VO game for the first time in an Empire Theatres arcade in Edmonton (the Saturn version, Cyber Troopers)last week, and I found the twin sticks setup odd but very good otherwise.
rank 39
Posted:
Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:23 pm
quote : #4
Yes, they did: picture. The best place to find them is on eBay.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:27 pm
quote : #5
Do NOT buy from Toys and Joys!!! Bad seller! BAD!

Buy Twin Sticks on eBay.
Posted:
Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 am
quote : #6
I just got my Twin Sticks from Ebay....I got them NEW for $76.00 with shipping and got almost all the US ODCM Demo Disks and Bleem for GT2 as a bonus....I have to say this game is kick a$$ with the sticks Im just statring to get use to using them hopefully the learing curve won't be too bad Embarassed eventually ima get two sets and have the extra so when my buddies ever want to play we can play in style Cool