Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:55 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C

This game for sure is somewhere high on my top ten genny games. The action is so fast and exciting. Starts off very easy, but actually gets very hard. Sega-16 did a very good review of this game, and it's also featured in yakumo's retrocore.

I found this complete 1st print genesis game in a value village for a couple bucks. Apparently this was passed off as a sonic clone back in the day, but this couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, I enjoy it a lot more than any sonic game i've played.

I only picked it up a couple years ago, but it's still a very awesome game. I was so silly to leave my genesis back home when I moved out, but thankfully i can still play it on my gp2x on the go, and DC when at home.

here's the link to the Sega-16 article: http://www.sega-16.com/Review-%20Rocket%20Knight%20Adventures.php

anyone else have some experiences with this game?

I can do a no miss up tp the space shmup stage, but I just can't keep it together until the final boss, even though he is really easy. It's that stupid asteroid field that screws me over. Hm, anyone notice the similarities between that level and that one part in trizeal?
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:00 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
i think I'll have to give this game a go!! Smile
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:46 am
quote : #3
OT: I see you like my bloody valentine. I'm a huge fan, and isn't anything is sitting right beside me in glorious 180 gram vinyl.

In fact, I'm a huge shoegaze fan. I'm just getting into the last legs of my slowdive addiction.

anyway, go on and play that game!
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:45 pm
quote : #4
haahaaaa I remeber that shit.....loved THE HELL out of the game.... and jackin dem pigs up