Page 1 of 1
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Farm Road Free Money:
In the level Farm Road 109, under the train bridge in the water there is treasure chest. Run over it and get free money.

Arctic Wasteland Free Money:
Pass checkpoint 2, but continue forward instead of staying with the track. Go between two hangars and continue on across a small lake. Ahead of you will be an American flag. At the base of this is another hangar. A money box is next to the hangar.

Arizona Free Money:
Pass checkpoint 6 -- it is easiest to do a 180 at the start line. Go over the tracks over the mountains and find the little town that is out a bit.

Black Gold: Hidden Money:
Right after you go past checkpoint 6, keep following the trail. You will notice a bridge once you go down the hill. Cross the bridge. To the right is a fenced in area with a oil tanker truck in front of the entrance. This is immediately before you go through checkpoint 7. The cash box is over to the right side of the fenced in area.

Treasure Island Free Money:
Go by the old pirate ship and next to the ship there will be a treasure chest.Run into it and you will get free money!
Posted:
Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:37 pm
quote : #2
Or.. type in the cheat, which I forgot, at the beginning of a race and get 1 million dollars!
BTW: Nikon, nice banner at the top of the racing section! Very sexy!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:29 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
aflyingcow wrote:
Or.. type in the cheat, which I forgot, at the beginning of a race and get 1 million dollars!
BTW: Nikon, nice banner at the top of the racing section! Very sexy!

Cheating = bad...when cars built form cheay money would be used to defeat legit 4x4 evo truck builders online.

Also....why thank you on the header image design compliment Smile Always try to spruce up the place and keep adding more stuff. (note to dc surfers: on dc you won't see the header, since it's left out of the dc template so that the site can load faster on the dreamcast)

I was playing online on Sunday Night with tony2004, and I ran into a little treasure chest in a download map with 1400 bux in it. I was like whoo hooo free money Smile Free money is kool ehehe.
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:19 pm
quote : #4
hello there banner looks great i also like the fact zombie revenge is on the content download as well..

oh crpa I have just notied you put 4x4 evo map directory on there... ok forget my post when I moaned about not having the map.

Ok 4x4 I didn't like it in some parts as people where using really high spec'ed trucks anyway I can set the server to defult trucks only.

I have the best 4x4 evo race ever I had a PC user / Mac User and two Dreamcast Users Smile great...
Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:56 pm
quote : #5
It's great you can set it to default trucks only. Do the pc/mac users have any advantages over the DC users? Can't wait to get this game.

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:38 am
quote : #6
dont do any money cheats plz... i have been spending ages playing this offline to raise money in the correct fashion.

god i hate all cheats for all games
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.