Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
GohanBR
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello, everyone.

I used to post here quite often about 2 or 3 years ago, but I haven't been able to use dial-up since I got DSL for my PC, so I ended up quitting DC gaming.

I can get in touch with most of the friends I made on PSO here, but I had a Japanese friend which used to play PSO by the nickname "mikan" or "shinonome". I'd like to be able to talk to him again, however I never asked for his e-mail address back then because we used to meet on PSO pretty much every night. Now that the official PSO servers are about to be shut off, I'm affraid that I'll ever be able to talk to him again.

Please, if anyone knows him, send me a PM and let me know.

Also, if he doesn't remember, tell him that I'm Brazilian and that all my characters were named "Gohan".

Thanks in advance.
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:58 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Hey Gohan long time no see.

I have only just got my PSO DC fixed and will be back for the final few weeks and will keep an eye out.

Also did you know that after all these yease Expage finally closed Vicksterslair Sad but the forum remains. I looked it up a few weeks ago and left a message there Smile

Bombermen forever Mr. Green

Laters
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:49 pm
quote : #3
I was going to reply you here, but it went so off-topic that I decided to send you an PM.

I was pretty sure you would show up. Thanks.