Topic: I have returned

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I'm back on PSO for the last couple of weeks, everyone! I've got a goal of getting an s-rank scythe before shutdown, and I think I can do it, since I can play with JP players on sundays, mondays, and tuesdays. Just today I did C2 and C3 with some of my JP friends. I'll also be playing a little bit every night hopefully, but no promises on wednesday through saturday. Hit me up on Jabber if you want to do some hunting. On that note, while I still have a day off, it's back to Ragol.
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:31 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
i want to do the cmode stuff too, but prolly wont be able to, but thats ok, I'll have plenty of time after the official servers close, as I have the PAL PSO V2. Mr. Green
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:15 pm
quote : #3
I don't want to break forum rules, but I will say this, AND THIS ONLY. Please do not ask me to elaborate as that would break forum policy. But it's this simple: If you don't do cmode NOW, you won't ever get the chance again. PERIOD.