Topic: Skies of Arcadia

Page 2 of 2
numerrik
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:34 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Hey, I forgot to post here again after I got the stuff, took me a while to figure out the online navigation. I got the downloads and have been playing alot since, I love killing the giant looper! I have a save file set at that point for that exact purpose, and yes the island is fun, and a nice place to just let the game run when you are doing otherthings for the cute graphics and music.

In short, thanks alot.

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
How does the save work? does it go into the save file you already have for the game? I want to get those downloads, but I don't want to lose my game.
Posted:
Sat May 05, 2007 11:11 pm
quote : #18
yes, they work just fine, and no matter when you download them, thye integrate into your game, since they don't affect the plot, it works itself in seamlessly.

Smurph
rank 11
Posted:
Wed May 09, 2007 12:30 pm
quote : #19
A good thing to check out would be Bucanero's VMU backup CD.
http://www.bucanero.com.ar/
I think you can add your own saves, if you know how to work with homebrew and DC disc creation.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 09, 2007 7:33 pm
quote : #20
Type: PAL
Smurph wrote:
I think you can add your own saves, if you know how to work with homebrew and DC disc creation.

Yes, I burned it already and it's working perfectly. I recommend it definately Very Happy

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Wed May 09, 2007 7:43 pm
quote : #21
Smurph wrote:

I'm big into homebrew, but I don't feel like wasting a disc on that. Thanks for the save info!
Posted:
Wed May 09, 2007 8:04 pm
quote : #22
Type: PAL
nick944 wrote:
Smurph wrote:

I'm big into homebrew, but I don't feel like wasting a disc on that. Thanks for the save info!

Then probably you are not into homebrew really. Since you wouldn't waste a CD-R for this bkackup CD, I don't think you would waste a CD-R for a homebrew free game or a new emulator in their early stage.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed May 09, 2007 11:21 pm
quote : #23
JKKDARK wrote:
Then probably you are not into homebrew really. Since you wouldn't waste a CD-R for this bkackup CD, I don't think you would waste a CD-R for a homebrew free game or a new emulator in their early stage.

You don't need to burn CD's like crazy to be into homebrew games. There is nothing wrong with being conservative with what you burn to a CD. If nick944 says he is into homebrew on the Dreamcast then people should respect that.