Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
jesus.arnold
rank 5
Posted:
Wed May 16, 2007 6:05 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
has anyone noticed some problems with 2-player on house of the dead 2? whenever i play my pal copy with a friend if both people fire their lightguns simultaneously one doesn't register (both my lightguns are official) i wondered if this my have something to do with 50hz slowdown or something.

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu May 17, 2007 4:57 am
quote : #2
erm, that is weird. Not come across that one before!

jesus.arnold
rank 5
Posted:
Thu May 17, 2007 3:29 pm
quote : #3
yeah i know, its extremely annoying though as when i play with my young cousins and they button bash the trigger the gun constantly doesn't respond when i'm trying to re-load (and no i'm not one of those people who starts blaming a console when i die!) theres no denying it after i started noticing it i tested it by using both guns myself and pulling both triggers simultaneously. the funny thing is that i didn't notice it with my 3rd party guns at all unfortunately i sold them and spent more money to get what i thought would be higher quality guns.
Posted:
Fri May 18, 2007 4:25 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
i dont know maby try it on vga to see if the 50hz is the problem or not, i know i playe d this game on vga and it worked
Posted:
Fri May 18, 2007 7:39 pm
quote : #5
unfortunately i don't have the necessary equipment to do this. also, i don't think it's really worth me buying it as i wouldn't use my dreamcast on my monitor after i bought it anyway, due to the fact that my monitor is tiny and my tv is pretty big. Im thinking of just buying a cd i heard of that forces my dreamcast to boot PAL games in 60hz, in the hope that the faster update rate will lessen the problem.