Page 1 of 1
nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
does anyone else have an extremely hard time getting online on this game? Mine usually gets stuck st the authorizing screen then says somethings wrong. I have to do something like reboot my Dreamcast to get it to work (if i'm lucky).
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 pm
quote : #2
1. Did you create the gamespy account?
2. Is it an original copy of the game you own? (I've heard of people having this problem when trying to play online with a CD-R backup) If so, buy it.... it's well worth it. Mr. Green
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 pm
quote : #3
Yes, I have a gamespy account from PDC and it's an original copy. It is the only game I have that has a problem. I can get the game online sometimes. It's not an ISP problem, because all of my other games work fine with it. I have free Netzero used with dial-guard.
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:43 pm
quote : #4
i find that the logging in time for gamespy is a lot longer than i remember it being over the past few months, usually about 2 or 3 minutes
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:42 am
quote : #5
Type: Pal
nick944 wrote:
Yes, I have a gamespy account from PDC and it's an original copy. It is the only game I have that has a problem. I can get the game online sometimes. It's not an ISP problem, because all of my other games work fine with it. I have free Netzero used with dial-guard.

Having all other games work makes no difference it can still be an ISP problem. Certain games work better with certain ISP's worse with others and not at all in some cases. Just an example when they were up my ISP would connect to WSB2k2 but not NFL2k2.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm
quote : #6
Also how do you connect to OC games? Is it direct IP or something else?
Posted:
Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:32 pm
quote : #7
oc games just pop up where all other games happen, no ip anything.
matthewj
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:01 pm
quote : #8
do you have to have a gamespy account to play this game online???

Please get back to me as soon as possible!!!!

Thanks
Posted:
Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:34 pm
quote : #9
Type: Pal
matthewj wrote:
do you have to have a gamespy account to play this game online???

Please get back to me as soon as possible!!!!

Thanks

No, but you may as well its free and gives you added features such as buddy lists a profile etc.

Laters