Topic: Starlancer -- Aug 3, 2007

Page 1 of 1
mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well as usual Mertens blasted the crap out of me, I am terrible at this game lol. I was barely able to make it to this game though, thank god it just started to downpour about 30 minutes before the game making me able to play, also a good think Nikon was able to make the game too. Spent about an hour and 15 minutes online tonight too which I think is a record for me, although the last 20 minutes or so wasnt gameplay.

I liked Dark Reign, but it just doesnt seem very different from the default game mode (I have no idea what the deathmatch one is called) except for that giant tower of course killing people sometimes. Next time we need to try some of the other modes since I believe Ive only played 3 different modes.

Not to turn this into a game organization thread or anything, but is anyone able to play sometime next week? If I have some people say yes I will go make a thread to get the time and date set.
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:49 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah, today was fun (and mrandyk, read my sig). You're getting better, even if it doesn't really show in the kill count.

I think dark reign is sort of biased towards me in the kill count area. Once I have the beacon, I'm pretty difficult to kill in a shroud. And since the shroud isnt that good for all-out-shooting, i can let the big gun get the kills for me.

I'd love to play nuke threat next time. It's a lot of fun with at least 4 people, but I think if we can get 3 it should be good. There's also tag bomb which is fun with a lot of people. Nobody seems to like vampires or hunt the shadow (i like this one a lot though), but I'm always up for trying them.

I'm good for more games next week. Pretty much any time, any day, just give me 24hrs notice if possible. Im on vacation (sort of).
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:48 am
quote : #3
Yes Ive seen your sig before, you didnt seem like you were in a bad mood though Wink

Tag bomb is the only other mode I have played before, I didnt think it was too bad. Dont really know anything about vampires, and hunt the shadow would be me getting killed 60+ times and getting maybe 1 kill since you would be invisible the entire time. I would still like to try all the modes.
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:04 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
well, i wasnt exactly in a good mood...but playing improved it

hey nikon, when you read this i'm curious. How did you beat the two dark reign missions in the campaign without doing the "hiding" trick? I usually use the shroud to cloak for the second one, but I would use shroud every mission if i could.