Page 1 of 1
RadioSpade
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
It's about that time again: a lot of us are starting another long couple of semesters of school! Unfortunately, that means less time for Dreamcast, and I've noticed the forums have been kinda slow....

...So I'm wondering, how are the majority of you coping? Personally, I try to schedule at least a little bit of DC gameplay per day, but it's getting harder and harder, and this is only the first week!

-RS
-Schthack: Asar Zo'am lvl 001
gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:30 am
quote : #2
I haven't been able to play Dreamcast in a few weeks Crying or Very sad

I've been slaving away on AP homwork.

When I get the chance, I'll play.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
This year I played very few times, I don't have enough time for video games actually.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:06 am
quote : #4
Especially with the Dreamcast, I can't enjoy a game without getting other stuff out of the way first. Otherwise I feel like I am procrastinating. I can't concentrate on playing a shooter like Karous if I have something else on the back of my mind. Come home from school and get your homework done first, then sit down and enjoy some Dreamcast followed by a little forum posting before bed. This would be a good routine to fall into.

Just try to avoid saying "your so busy and you never have time to play the Dreamcast". That is no way to live Cool
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:27 pm
quote : #5
My loads of homework and new job have really cut into my freetime. I however have been pushing my Dreamcast aside the past couple weeks though, I want to play but it has been seeming more and more like a chore to me.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 am
quote : #6
Type: Pal
mrandyk wrote:
My loads of homework and new job have really cut into my freetime. I however have been pushing my Dreamcast aside the past couple weeks though, I want to play but it has been seeming more and more like a chore to me.

Laughing Total opposite to me, playing is a breeze going to works the bloody chore. Guess thats why I am lazy and only work 26 hours a week Very Happy Regardless of my hours I can still only get about 1-2 hours of gaming in a day, one of the sacrafices of having a family.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:36 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:
Especially with the Dreamcast, I can't enjoy a game without getting other stuff out of the way first. Otherwise I feel like I am procrastinating. I can't concentrate on playing a shooter like Karous if I have something else on the back of my mind. Come home from school and get your homework done first, then sit down and enjoy some Dreamcast followed by a little forum posting before bed. This would be a good routine to fall into.
Just try to avoid saying "your so busy and you never have time to play the Dreamcast". That is no way to live Cool

Y'know, that is my exact routine, great minds think alike! Wink