Topic: Just got Starlancer!

Page 1 of 1
KoNeko
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey, I just got Starlancer so I'll be ready to play with you guys anytime, but I don't think I'm quite ready for the tournament lol. I'm still kinda new to the game. So, hit me up if you ever wanna play, and I'll post some events if I ever have enough free time!

-KoNeko

AIM: Joshy Doodles
Yahoo!: KoNek01192@yahoo.com
MSN: KoNeko1192@hotmail.com
Jabber: KoNeko1192@jabber.org
JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:51 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Welcome to the Starlancer online world! hope you enjoy it Wink

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:06 pm
quote : #3
KoNeko wrote:
Hey, I just got Starlancer so I'll be ready to play with you guys anytime, but I don't think I'm quite ready for the tournament lol. I'm still kinda new to the game. So, hit me up if you ever wanna play, and I'll post some events if I ever have enough free time!

-KoNeko

Just sign up for the tournament anyways. I have played through only the first 4 levels of the game, so dont worry about it if you arent very far into the game. I have played online much much more than I have done offline.
Arubeto
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:22 pm
quote : #4
Just got my copy of Starlancer, too, and what a great game it is! Very Happy I always liked the X-Wing-, Tie-Fighter- and Wing Commander-games on the PC, and Starlancer is just as good as if not better then those classics! I really like the atmosphere when the wingman are communicating through the radio, the controls are complex but easy to get used to (and after a very short while all the little more complex controls begin to feel familiar!) and the graphics are very good as well! Are there any similar games at the Dreamcast? I already have Airforce Delta, which I like as well (although no great story).
How are AirWings 2: Airstrike and Deep Fighter?

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:47 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
this is a little late but the closest thing to starlancer ive played on DC is bang gunship elite. its a space shooter as well.
Posted:
Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm
quote : #6
Awesome! I saw a copy of it for about 10$ just wondering is it fun playing online? I think I played like a demo or something awhile back, but I totally forgot about it.
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:09 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
yeah its not to bad online. its worth your 10 bucks just for offline mode.
Posted:
Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 am
quote : #8
mine arrived today, I'll be doing some training first before I join you guys Wink

Arubeto
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:15 am
quote : #9
gary_b wrote:
this is a little late but the closest thing to starlancer ive played on DC is bang gunship elite. its a space shooter as well.

I watched a couple of vids of Bang Gunship and Deep Fighter, but they didn't convince me, both. Gunship seems just to comical with all the flashy colors and round shots you fire. The pace seems strange as well, I didn't see one scene with a real dogfight...
So, no other games with cool space dogfights and "Star Wars" atmosphere on the DC?
Guess I have to play through Starlancer a third time Wink
But hell, it's so much fun I don't mind if it's the only great game of it's kind on the DC!

maxkill42
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 pm
quote : #10
awesome another person to play online with