Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250184201038#ebayphotohosting

Random find whilst discussing on another forum. NICE

Shame its near Xmas and I dont have much cash Sad May not be able to resist though.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:13 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nice find although at the moment I need to buy the system again, so i'm looking to get the glasses with the console actually there was one on ebay but for the moment i'll just watch it too see how far it goes.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:09 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
DaMan wrote:
Nice find although at the moment I need to buy the system again, so i'm looking to get the glasses with the console actually there was one on ebay but for the moment i'll just watch it too see how far it goes.

Could use a new system myself. I bought a Master system 2 for £2.50 at a car boot but it has difficulty reading carts. Also if my memory is correct the 3d glasses use the card slot which is not present on the Master system 2. I feel realy stupid now as at the car boot last week I saw a box set of Master system gear the original box set. I never checked it out as I just bought one but I remember here in the UK those box sets were sold in 3 types one with just the system one with system and gun and one with system gun and glasses. Could of been either of the 3 but DOH I should have paid it more attention may have missed a bargin.

Laters