Page Location: Home > Support > OC Site Support > Topic
JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:19 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Why we only have for Phantasy Star Online pictures? Why we don't have about the other games?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:46 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
You mean for other online games?
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:46 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
You mean for other online games?

Exactly

isafos
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:21 pm
quote : #4
Taunting the people who are still under 50 posts/6 months of being a user perhaps? :p

Nah. Look in the Snapshots section, how many of the photos are done by the same people? Lots of the time, they'll be taking Screenshots only for specific games because that's what they play more, or are more interested in taking Caps of. Could be wrong though. :p

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:45 pm
quote : #5
isafos wrote:
Taunting the people who are still under 50 posts/6 months of being a user perhaps? :p

Nah. Look in the Snapshots section, how many of the photos are done by the same people? Lots of the time, they'll be taking Screenshots only for specific games because that's what they play more, or are more interested in taking Caps of. Could be wrong though. :p

so by your logic people only play PSO.

We have many members who play 4x4 Evolution, Quake 3 Arena, Starlancer and Maximum Pool on the Dreamcast.

isafos
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm
quote : #6
No, it's that the people who play PSO only seemingly want to take Screenshots of PSO.

And, again, it's just an assumption.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:53 am
quote : #7
I think the reason why I had it limited to a single RPG at each website is because each console has 1 game that allows you to take in-game snapshots and upload them to the net. Plus I believe there is a technical limitation in the code which prevents me from filtering which images appear on the front page. Its either an all photos, or single gallery thing.

I have wanted to add galleries for other things such as other online games and people photos.

I will look into what options I have.

Right now though I really like the consistancy of having a set image size for almost all the images, for a single game, in a single genre, across all of OC. I still want to retain this consistancy, so I would have to figure out a way to add other galleries without deviating from this.
Posted:
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:48 am
quote : #8
i think i might have some starlancer screenshots i took, somewhere, i think, maybe. Anyway, I could always take more with my DVR. The process is pretty simple, although for some reason, lately I have found it pretty tedious. I guess I'm just getting lazier.

Anyway, if u ever change your mind Nikon, I can take some screenshots next time I play.