Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:17 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Mir_wan wrote:
where is a good place to download this.. if we can discuss that here. i dont know if its considered piracy or not

You're ok. Unreleased games like Propellor Arena and Half Life aren't considered piracy here.

The disc image is ~ 400mb, depending on which compression program you use. If you have an instant messenger program, someone here might be able to start a conversation with you, and then send you the compressed disc image using the IM program's "share files" feature. It takes much longer than a direct download, but it's still quicker than a torrent, and (assuming you trust the person sending you the image) is also much more secure.

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 pm
quote : #17
snesorama.us is a great place to download the games, the site is:

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=3681
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Mir_wan
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:51 pm
quote : #18
ok cool. do you have to sign up for that site to download

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:15 pm
quote : #19
no sir, or madam, you do not
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
NAOMI
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:31 pm
quote : #20
Good news, I have bought it from a fellow in the UK.

When I receive it in the mail I shall give out his email address so that others may benefit aswell.

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:29 pm
quote : #21
Ok, I'm not so busy with school anymore, so I am willing to sell a couple of copies of Propeller Arena. I only ship in the US.
Posted:
Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:10 pm
quote : #22
there's a few trackers, that still host the file, isohunt is your friend

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:02 pm
quote : #23
nintendo_DS wrote:
snesorama.us is a great place to download the games, the site is:

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=3681
the game dosnt seem to be here anymore. im looking for it and PBA bowling. every time i look for them i cant find them. does any one know where to download either of them?
Posted:
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:53 pm
quote : #24
both of them are on snesorama you just have to search for them.
Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:48 am
quote : #25
If anyone is in the US and is stuck on dialup, I can burn you a copy and ship it. Shoot me a PM.

It'll be a CDR, with no pretty label and "Propellor Arena" scrawled on it in my terrible handwriting, but it beats waiting for a ~400mb file to download on 56k (especially if you're using a torrent) or having to pay someone to burn you a copy that they have no right to charge money for. I use Memorex, since it seems to be the brand that works best with my Dreamcasts. I can send a bootable game disc, or just burn the image (in .cdi format, so you can burn it with Alcohol 120%) itself.

I wouldn't charge anything, but if you wanted to pitch a buck or two my way to cover the cost of a CDR and postage I wouldn't say no.

I'd offer to ship Half-Life as well, but I don't seem to have a disc image for it anymore.

Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:18 pm
quote : #26
I may take you up on that offer, einhander. There have been people sued for illegal downloading at my college and I really don't want to risk that.
Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm
quote : #27
Well, if you can't einhander, I can sell you any of the unreleased games (see my signature) for around $6.