mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 am
quote : #61
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Ryochan7 wrote:
Is there any chance for a late entry? I actually have been trying to get Quake 3 online for the past few weeks with no avail. Only a few hours ago did I finally find a fix to the problem that I was having so Quake 3 now works with my PC-DC server. I see that Radkin is looking for someone to play against monkeeman3 and I would be willing to play against him.

well, if monkeeman3 can post in here I wont have a problem with you both playing.
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:46 pm
quote : #62
mcmonkey wrote:
Ryochan7 wrote:
Is there any chance for a late entry? I actually have been trying to get Quake 3 online for the past few weeks with no avail. Only a few hours ago did I finally find a fix to the problem that I was having so Quake 3 now works with my PC-DC server. I see that Radkin is looking for someone to play against monkeeman3 and I would be willing to play against him.

well, if monkeeman3 can post in here I wont have a problem with you both playing.

Great!!!! I'll tell him to post something! Do you know anyone who else who is an avlible target though in case of something bad happening last minute?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:13 pm:

mcmonkey wrote:

monkeeman3 has been informed and has posted in the topic: Oh shit. It's that time of year again! (Q3 Tourney!) He is willing to play!

Ryochan7, if you are reading this monkeeman3 accepts the challenge for you to be his target if you are willing to be part of the tourney.
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 pm
quote : #63
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:

monkeeman3 has been informed and has posted in the topic: Oh shit. It's that time of year again! (Q3 Tourney!) He is willing to play!

no he hasn't... I've searched through both threads and haven't seen anything posted by him.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to put my foot down here. Until I see a post by monkeeman3 with his Info, neither Ryochan7 or monkeeman3 will be put up on the players list. As soon as I see a post by him I'll put both of them in the tourney.

NO MORE ENTRANTS PLEASE!!

I ended registration last saturday. We will have 16 participants if monkeeman3 posts, which is enough for the tournament to go ahead.

mmm'k.
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:19 pm
quote : #64
mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:

no he hasn't... I've searched through both threads and haven't seen anything posted by him.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to put my foot down here. Until I see a post by monkeeman3 with his Info, neither Ryochan7 or monkeeman3 will be put up on the players list. As soon as I see a post by him I'll put both of them in the tourney.

I ended registration last saturday. We will have 16 participants if monkeeman3 posts, which is enough for the tournament to go ahead.

mmm'k.

Ok...well, I will tell him to put his info up here. What does he need to post though? all he posted was that he accepted Ryochan7 since he said he wanted in as a late entry. Could you maybe pm monkeeman3 to tell him what he has to post to be part of the tourney please. Or, could he just pm lord Nikon and tell him his target? Please help em and tell me whatto do. Monkeeman3 and I are both new to the whole tourney thing. thank you!
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:23 pm
quote : #65
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:

mmm'k.

Ok...well, I will tell him to put his info up here. What does he need to post though? all he posted was that he accepted Ryochan7 since he said he wanted in as a late entry. Could you maybe pm monkeeman3 to tell him what he has to post to be part of the tourney please. Or, could he just pm lord Nikon and tell him his target? Please help em and tell me whatto do. Monkeeman3 and I are both new to the whole tourney thing. thank you!

This is what I put in the opening post, please give it a read.

mcmonkey wrote:
If your interested in get your arse kicked by me, then please post your player handle, Email address, whether you are using a controller or mouse and keyboard, and your connection type (i.e. 33k, 56k, or bba).

I'll pm him, but seriously...
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:25 pm
quote : #66
mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:

no he hasn't... I've se9arched through both threads and haven't seen anything posted by him.

mmm'k.

This is what I put in the opening post, please give it a read.

mcmonkey wrote:
If your interested in get your arse kicked by me, then please post your player handle, Email address, whether you are using a controller or mouse and keyboard, and your connection type (i.e. 33k, 56k, or bba).

I'll pm him, but seriously...

thx, I will tell him to do it now and to post it on this topic, thank you mcmonkey!
Posted:
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm
quote : #67
playerhandle:Bob Dobbs:
Email:monkeeman3@yahoo.com
Controller
Connection Type:BBA
Target:Ryochan7
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:22 am