Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:47 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
still cant figure what somethings are for
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:31 pm
quote : #32
Can anyone else get the hacked SA2 files to download? It tells me that linking to files is prohibited. Confused

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:38 pm
quote : #33
Well I already know it was explained what each do (added some not mentioned so nm)but here is what Sega officially said with the from the in-game site that is now gone logo's!. Thanks to who ever (I forgot) post the link to the site that it is back up on.
-
-
Please Note:"This is where you can find great events that we have for you. Choose either a Minigame or a Special Event Download. NOTE: You can only have one event in your VMU at one time. Delete the Event file when you are finished and grab another one!"
-
-
MINIGAME EVENTS
-
-
AT&T Sabma GP:
"To celebrate the release of Samba de Amigo in Japan, the Sonic Team presents Samba GP! Race in a completely new Twinkle Circuit Course! Have fun! "
-
-
AT&T Sand Hill Download:
"Ready for our next Sonic2k Contest? It's a Sand Hill Attack with Tails! Good luck, and may the fastest fox win! This contest is for the U.S. only."
-
-
AT&T Speed Highway Download
"Use Sonic to blast through an AT&T riddled Speed Highway as fast as you can! Upload your time and compete with others! Prizes will be awarded to the winners! This contest is for the U.S. only."
-
-
AT&T Mystic Ruins Download
"Take Knuckles to Mystic Ruins and find four hidden treasures! Watch out, this one can be tough! This contest is for U.S. only."
-
-
Sonic Speed Challenge:
"The European Sonic Speed Challenge with Reebok is here for all Europeans to enjoy! That Dr. Robotnik stole 5 pairs of Sonic's DMX shoes! Try and find them as fast as you can! This contest is for Europe only."
-
-
SPECIAL EVENTS
-
-
Launch Party "Birthday Blast" (US & UK same except UK uses the blue swirl logo):
What's all the commotion? It's the launch of Sega Dreamcast! Join in the fun as Station Square celebrates the debut of the coolest console yet! Forty (40) blocks.
-
-
Y2K Party:
"Here it is folks, the dreaded Y2k! Okay, so it's not really the millennium. Truth is, the millennium does not officially begin until the year 2001! However, to usher in the three zeros, Sonic Team presents the Millennium Event Download! Enjoy! Sixty-two (62) blocks. "
-
-
Christmas at Station Square:
"Happy Holidays from the Sonic Team! This Event download transforms Station Square in time to celebrate Christmas! On a personal note, Sega of America, Sega of Europe, Sega of Japan and the Sonic Team would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful holiday season! Fifty-five (55) blocks."
-
-
Tremble Park:
What's going on? Twinkle Park has been transformed into something scary -- it's Tremble Park! Sonic Team wishes everyone a Safe and Happy Halloween Holiday! For the occasion, here is your treat! Just download the event file and use Sonic, Amy or Big to enter Twinkle, er, Tremble Park and enjoy! Fifty-three (53) blocks.

Im a little lost on the US and UK only stuff and hope it was just a download lock out and we can use the files that Wsttrollboy and I found.

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

rens of heavens
rank 5
Posted:
Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:01 pm
quote : #34
So do you know a link to get all of those downloads that would be great!!Very Happy
banned!
Posted:
Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:51 pm
quote : #35
Well lord is going to be posting the files at OC soon, the 2 links are in this thread

rens of heavens
rank 5
Posted:
Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:56 pm
quote : #36
Well I got all the sa 2 downloads files expect shadows and the other two themes. But can't wait to get the sa 1 downloads files!
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:27 pm
quote : #37
Type: NTSC-U/C
all the SA1 files are at my website
http://sonicr.home.mindspring.com/vmu.html
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:36 pm
quote : #38
Soz mate but they dou't work. Its keeps coming up with this error message. But i dou'nt have any blocks left on my vmu.

But the only thing now to download is those themes. If someone can hack then I would be a happy sonic Fan.
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:51 pm
quote : #39
Type: NTSC-U/C
Are u useing a PlanetWeb Browser?
My webhost Wont allow me to make my VMU files downloadable with DreamKey&DreamPassport so u can Only use a PlanetWeb Browser.
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:56 pm
quote : #40
nope no planetweb just dreamkey. Well when is the new themes going to be uploaded anyway?