Page 1 of 1
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Rather than continue in game organization, lets talk about the weekend games here....

So xl2k5, how did you like the shroud? I love it, but I realize it is not for everyone. Also, I know you were asking me some stuff when I got that call, but I can't remember what it was...
rank 28
Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm
quote : #2
Thanks for bringing up the use of reverse thrusters; i've heard of them being mentioned before but never really got around to seeing what they were about.
(from the 4-26-08 game)
You put a hurtin' on me in Vampire granted it was just us too.
after ages of not using the mirage it was tough going back to it in yesterdays game I guess i've come to appreciate the Tempest's heavier armor.

Tag Bomb on Saturday I was all happy to pass the bomb to you only to realize I still had it with 1 second to go!
and apparently my luck in tag bomb continued onto the next day it seemed like i'd be down to about 7 seconds and could'nt find anyone.
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:31 am
quote : #3
lol, reverse thrust is the best. I can't fly without it. I think if you keep using it, you'll get a feel for how to use it. I also cant use anything but a shroud now. I used to use Tempest too, but so slow! Mertens needs to go zoom-zoom across the arena!

Yeah tag bomb is great. When there's a larger group its easier to find people. I wish the scoring in tag bomb and vampires wasn't so weird. I mean, I think its unnecessary to give so many bonus points, maybe one would be sufficient. If you look at the death column of the scores, its pretty even, but for the kills column it is way too lopsided. And that is just pure luck when its 2 or 3 people.