gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sat May 24, 2008 9:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
who would be up for another tournament?

also any suggestions on this one? maybe use class 3 trucks the whole way? or maybe we can pick the tracks to use ahead of time? we didn't apply weather last time either. so maybe some dark rainy tracks? or a snowy one?
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 11:39 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
gary_b wrote:

Me Razz

gary_b wrote:
.... we didn't apply weather last time either. so maybe some dark rainy tracks? or a snowy one?

i don't agree with this
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 11:56 am
quote : #3
NB-DanTE wrote:
gary_b wrote:

Me Razz

gary_b wrote:
.... we didn't apply weather last time either. so maybe some dark rainy tracks? or a snowy one?

i don't agree with this
i was thinking that we should at least use evening settings or weather settings for one of the final races. this way it would get harder for the people in the final race/s. these are just suggestions anyway so if they are not wanted we will not have to do them.

do you have any suggestions that you would like to add to the tourny?
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 2:09 pm
quote : #4
I'll join, I'm always up for a 4x4 Tourney Very Happy
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 2:22 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL
Im up for it,
And yeh some varied tracks would be nice.

I love racing in the snow!
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 2:34 pm
quote : #6
cool thats 4 people so far. how many players do you guys think we should wait for to start this? should we just set a cut off date for entry?
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 4:27 pm
quote : #7
I would be down for another 4x4 tourney. Setting weather effects would be a good way to vary things up in later rounds but I don't particularly like fog.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 4:50 pm
quote : #8
Type: Pal
I actually have the game again now so I may be interested depending mainly on time of the events. I would agree with the above and say that if this is a pretty low skill level tourney? then keep the time and weather to default otherwise people who get lost in the dark will just get peeved.

Laters
Posted:
Sun May 25, 2008 5:17 pm
quote : #9
Blast wrote:
I actually have the game again now so I may be interested depending mainly on time of the events. I would agree with the above and say that if this is a pretty low skill level tourney? then keep the time and weather to default otherwise people who get lost in the dark will just get peeved.

Laters
about the event times. last time we PMed each other to set up races. we did not run 4 trucks in each race. only 2 at a time. and the weather or time of day would be for the 2nt or 3rd rounds

i was thinking round one could be default settings. round 2 could be in the evening or just in the snow. the snow is harder as it is we would not have to change anything in that event. and round 3 could either have rain/snow in the evening. this would lower the visibility with out blinding every one

edit we have 6 players and i would like to start this soon. i cant double post so im just making an edit. i see a few ppl have a problem with changing the weather a time of day so i think its best to use default setting for them. we should use the highest class of trucks though. if some one sees this please post so we can get this started in the next few days.
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 pm
quote : #10
Ready to start Smile I want to get the tourney underway, even if some of those who were originally going to be in it can no longer participate. Can't wait to beat you this time gary_b Razz
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:21 pm
quote : #11
nick944 wrote:
Ready to start Smile I want to get the tourney underway, even if some of those who were originally going to be in it can no longer participate. Can't wait to beat you this time gary_b Razz
i am ready for the tournament when you are.