rank 43
Posted:
Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: Pal
segadreamcaster wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
This thread reminded me of something I saw at UK resistance...

Enjoy! Wink

Wow, now thats gotta be the oddest yet...is that actually official do we know or is it something sombody knocked together?

That is something I will have to try and find if its official...how very odd...lol

Dreamcast was advertised on advertising hoardings when I used to play 5-a-side football. This was around when the demo pods were out in pubs and clubs. As they also sponsored Arsenal and St etienne I guess this product could be sports related. Who knows maybe the back room staff at Arsenal had them or maybe the 5-a-side football league were given them along with the advertising deal.

Laters
Posted:
Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 pm
quote : #32
Type: NTSC-U/C
Here's a nice item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sega-Dreamcast-store-display-unit-kiosk_W0QQitemZ120264983150QQihZ002QQcategoryZ 139971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 9:57 am
quote : #33

its pick up only. i wouldn't mind having this. chitown is about 8 hours from me. thats a bit to far for me to drive.
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 12:09 pm
quote : #34
gary_b wrote:

its pick up only. i wouldn't mind having this. chitown is about 8 hours from me. thats a bit to far for me to drive.

Laughing Segadreamcaster could fly there in that time as well. Maybe he will want a race.

Laters
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 12:44 pm
quote : #35
Yep sure is nice...think ill pass on the flight costs though...especially as it wouldnt fit in the hand luggage...lol

Gotta say I prefer the European pods, which I would have bought by now if I had the space Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Hobofreak1
rank 4
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm
quote : #36
Yeah it's a little to far for me also
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 pm
quote : #37
Type: PAL
Man i wouldn't mind owning that, Although were can i put it in a room that 6 by 6 feet.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm
quote : #38
heres a nice little leather Dreamcast CD case. http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Sega-Dreamcast-Black-Leather-Case-NEW-Sealed_W0QQitemZ170225672702QQcmdZ ViewItem?hash=item170225672702&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Posted:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 am
quote : #39
I know you like and are playing the games so how about these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Claire-Redfield-Leon-Kennedy-Resident-Evil-2-MOC-figure_W0QQitemZ110260882192Q QihZ001QQcategoryZ36566QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:42 am
quote : #40
Nice CD cases, saw something very simialr to that which was a double size case in a UK auction, it was with the UK promotional blue case as well...was outbid though Sad shame

The figures look good...don't think I would buy them though...not dreamcasty enough lol Very Happy

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:04 am
quote : #41
the CD case sold for 20 bucks. thats not bad at all. it was brand new and never opened.
Posted:
Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:38 pm
quote : #42
segadreamcaster wrote:
Nice CD cases, saw something very simialr to that which was a double size case in a UK auction, it was with the UK promotional blue case as well...was outbid though Sad shame

The figures look good...don't think I would buy them though...not dreamcasty enough lol Very Happy

Sadly there appear to be no code veronica specific figures Sad which would have made them a bit more dreamcasty

Laters