Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
doctorclu
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:25 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
I think it's cool that this is being made available. Smile Now to get online and try this out.

(I'm just happy whenever home solutions for these networked games are possible.)

bomb78
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 am
quote : #17
Yes this is good news, i am not fan of pool, and all its rules, i must give a try if there is a room dedicated to dreamcast players only !

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:18 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
bomb78 wrote:
Yes this is good news, i am not fan of pool, and all its rules, i must give a try if there is a room dedicated to dreamcast players only !

There are two dedicated rooms Smile the onlineconsoles server and mine "segadreamcasters lounge"......mine isnt 24/7 tho unlike nikons

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
link85
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:32 pm
quote : #19
thank you... i can now download de file.

I would want to play with you, if join myself from the Italy it is a problem?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:34 pm
quote : #20
Type: Pal
link85 wrote:
thank you... i can now download de file.

I would want to play with you, if join myself from the Italy it is a problem?

NO should be fine, cant see any reason why not. we play normal time is well about now to be honest Smile

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:36 pm
quote : #21
Yeah should be totally fine....and as blast said we usually play at about this time so let us know if you wanna come join us sometime Smile

Posted Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:55 pm:

Hi all,

Ok, had to do another update, a new Dreamcast specific room has been added called "Dreampool" it's a room for DC and PC players...anybody here responsible for this new room?

Anyway...its in the new file if anybody wants to be able to see this new room

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:50 pm:

Ok, the latest update (27th on november) updates all the major rooms IP addresses, if you are using an older save you will only be able to see 1-3 rooms..this update will allow you to once again see all 9 known rooms Smile

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:28 am:

UPDATE (24th Jan 2008):

Hi Guys, just to let you all know that there has been a major update to the file today...the previous version will only let you see a maximum of 3 rooms now due to IP changes...this now restores that to all 9 rooms

UPDATE (14th Feb 2008):

Ok...sorry another new update, IP changes again so had to make some alterations..back to all 9 rooms from 3 again Smile

Also changes my host for the file as the previous host has ceased free hosting Sad and it was pretty crap anyway this one seems far more reliable Smile

UPDATE (4th May 2008):

Ok, long over due update here..all working again Smile

UPDATE (9th June 2008):

Another update today...Seems the main room IP addresses are changing a lot these days, which may require more regular updates. As I will most likely fall behind with these updates please feel free to get in touch if you need the latest save...give me a nudge...not that anyone (other than blast and myself) seems to play much anyway Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:18 pm
quote : #22
segadreamcaster wrote:
There are two dedicated rooms Smile the onlineconsoles server and mine "segadreamcasters lounge"......mine isnt 24/7 tho unlike nikons
i just downloaded your save and when i connected i couldn't see any rooms at all. is the OC one up atm? and shouldn't i see at least 1? maybe PC server?
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:58 pm
quote : #23
Type: Pal
gary_b wrote:
segadreamcaster wrote:
i just downloaded your save and when i connected i couldn't see any rooms at all. is the OC one up atm? and shouldn't i see at least 1? maybe PC server?

Yeh, try again. For some odd reason it takes more than one attempt sometimes.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 pm
quote : #24
Blast wrote:
Yeh, try again. For some odd reason it takes more than one attempt sometimes.

Laters
yeah it was the massive memory card i was using. i guess it could have been the save, maybe it got corrupted or some thing. the game wouldnt even load with that card in. i had to put it in after the game was loaded.

anyway i tried down loading it again with an official VMU. it works just fine now.
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:28 pm
quote : #25
I am only seeing two rooms (TOPPLAY.VN and onlineconsoles.com) on my Dreamcast. On my PC, there are five rooms including TOPPLAY.VN, but I am unable to see onlineconsoles.com. Using an official memory card as well. Can anyone hop online and check this out on their Dreamcast?

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm
quote : #26
TheMytho wrote:
I am only seeing two rooms (TOPPLAY.VN and onlineconsoles.com) on my Dreamcast. On my PC, there are five rooms including TOPPLAY.VN, but I am unable to see onlineconsoles.com. Using an official memory card as well. Can anyone hop online and check this out on their Dreamcast?
i just loaded it up. i got 3 rooms. Blazing, TOPPLAY.VN, and onlineconsoles.

idk what you did wrong. i would try loading it again and if that don't work try downloading the save again.
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm
quote : #27
Just did an update for the save...should now show 6 servers...havent tested yet...must sleep Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:45 pm
quote : #28
segadreamcaster wrote:
Just did an update for the save...should now show 6 servers...havent tested yet...must sleep Smile
i was just thinking that the save might need updating. i will get the save and test it for you.

Last edited by gary_b on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm
quote : #29
segadreamcaster wrote:

That was prompt! Thank you for updating the save segadreamcaster. Now get some sleep, you deserve it. Smile

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm
quote : #30
segadreamcaster wrote:

i just got the save and tested it. it seems to work fine. i see only 5 servers right now. how ever i don't see yours. so i'm guessing yours is the 6th one and it is turned off at the moment.