Topic: Ferrari 355

Page 2 of 3
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:36 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
I had a few races (a looong time ago) where there were 12 racers !! all 12 get to take part in the preliminary... but only the fastest 8 get to go on to the race.

its really cool when theres 8 on the track Smile

using the game schedule should make it a lot easier to have races with a bunch of players. (when more onlineconsoles members get this game)
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:01 am
quote : #17
yea i remember that... the game was packed and sometimes I couldn't even get into the race i wanted as there where so many in the other race..

But I was never knocked out i did well all the time but there was only a JAP person with a Black car going round the course with Super Sonic Speed really p*ssed me off lol hopefuly everyone on here gets it and we have a big 12 person game that would be so cool ... Nikon should say about it as I noticed he has said who has quake 3 ... but what happens after that ??? do we all tell everyone when a good time to play is ? I will try as much as I can to put it on the Schedule at a good time but no US ppl join it....
Posted:
Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:45 pm
quote : #18
So how's about meeting up for some races? I've posted on the Game Scheduler but so far i've not seen anyone from OC. Though i read qatmix was in a race at the World Champs last weekend.
Hope to see someone here on the track soon. bye

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:03 pm
quote : #19
ill be there for sure, i want to see how this game works online.
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:06 am
quote : #20
don't worry Wormy I will be back on F355 after 20th JAN when I move to my new home and there is be me [UKR]DreamcastUK and [UKR]TheShowStopper online as I have two dreamcast's online

so at least there is someone to race vs if no one joins
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:04 pm
quote : #21
I'll be there for sure. Hope all goes well with your move.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:00 am
quote : #22
cheers man.... hopfuly if i get my internet cafe down there i will have a few dc's linked up ... but that is in talks with other UKR members... its all hush hush at the mo lol
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:36 pm
quote : #23
while i've had this game a long time i never really got into it due to the incredibly difficult control system, i only just managed to complete the motegi race against the computer with manual gear changing. i cant believe how difficult this game is, but i have just been doing it online and i got a game of 7 people at one time, its really cool, ok you cant see them or speak to them but, it actually works compared to the constant disconnection that is xbox live, can anyone give me a few steering/braking tips as i seem to careen of the course around corners even tho i slow down and gear down i think i'm just being dumb
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:18 am
quote : #24
yeah, it seems hard at first, but once you've got a few thousand KM on the engine, you know F355 has the sweetest handling of any racer. It's just a pure simulation, unforgiving if you spin off.

There's some tips in the F355 MEETING TIMES thread. You gotta be really smooth into the corners. Get super wide before you turn in, and clip every apex.
Most important is remembering EVERY braking point. Also which gear to be in. Auto gears are a LOT slower. Go for manual as soon as possible. There's plnty F355 games on the Scheduler, cya soon i hope.
There's been quite a few rookies on recently. I was thinking of starting a Rookie Meet. What u think?

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:33 pm
quote : #25
sure man i could do with the training, i got the hang of motegi now i think, i came second against the computer on manual, its quite rewarding, not the stuff you get just knowing you can do it, i am currently being considered for the uk rockers clan, if i do ok i may become a member, yeah so if you want to meet up let me know.
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:11 pm
quote : #26
Yeah, it'd be good to meet. how about you join our races on Tue + Thu @ 9:00:00pm GMT? There's players of all abilities there.

Also there's races every day at 2:00:00pmGMT. The Japanese guys meet then.

I'm maybe gonna be in UKR too. cya

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:26 pm
quote : #27
ok that'd be cool well let me know whos names to look for and i'll be there, but heh its not like you can pick who you race against right? so hows it work?
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:09 pm
quote : #28
There's no lobby in F355. Races are usually each 20 mins from the hour, but at our Tue + Thu races we go right after the replay. So it's really important to be connected and ready to hit "Novice" or "Intermediate" bang on 9:00:00. This is 'cos the game autostarts when no-one else has joined for 20 secs.

if you miss the start, or any race and find yourself out the loop, you can wait and we'll be along in 10 mins or so. But you're likely to pick up single racers, so try to be there at 9.

A race report is made by Lonewolf10 at usuarios.lycos.es/dreamennia/board

Some players are really good, so don't get a fright. See you soon i hope.

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:21 am
quote : #29
i hope i can race online soon
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:08 am
quote : #30
I will be there don't worry .. and so will my members

Total online for your F355 games from UKR

UKR DreamcastUK
UKR Victory
UKR Kev
UKR BadBlood
UKR Adam

so thats another 5 people going to evter the race from UKR so its going to be packed lol